Upcoming Blasters and Products

They just told me theirs aren’t even on the water til next month :upside_down_face:

Lee-Enfield blaster in stock…

Dart / gel, shell ejecting, nylon and metal.

Not my thing, a bit too much “plastic wood”, on a predominantly wooden blaster.

$300 is a bit much, as well…the plastic Winnie 1898 went for around $175…

Also…taccie toys not an ideal provider…

This just came back in stock.

Sadly when I first contacted them I was told the folding stock would be available and then yesterday they said that its just the collapsible stock. Plus once it was put back on the website it’s now only being sold without a gearbox which is unfortunate.

1 Like

Just spotted that new Vector on iHobbies site

KRISS Vector AEG Gel Blaster - iHobby Online

Doesn’t list the manufacturer thou, at nearly $1k it’d want to be preem and $69 (noice) for spare mags that look very standard.

2 Likes

Wow that is exxy. Looks good but a grand… :upside_down_face:

Is this the new model Kriss Vector with the MOSFET issues @AKgelblaster ? :thinking:

1 Like

Best part of a grand, and you get an inaccurate replica loaded with unknowns. The ejection port location is so bad it triggers me! Also fire select is in the wrong spot and the charging handle is weird. All that with an advertised 240-250fps average on 11v. In other words, needs fixing/upgrading out of the box.

GBU claims you can upgrade to an m120 for 350fps… Should be m110 for that so something isn’t quite right about it. Which I can understand if it is a budget blaster, but for $816 (including the ihobby 15% off), I can’t stomach it.

I haven’t been able to find out much about it. Even went googling AS vectors, could only find Krytac ones.

If you can build a blaster, find a cheap stuffed second hand LH vector, you could probably get one for a box of mcnuggets there is so many around. Grab a black out kit and metal rail kit, T238 vector board, MK box and all the goodies for a similar price, or even less if you find a few sales. Then you will have a proper good Vector, upgraded to whatever you want it to do.

I estimated my MK vector internals cost a smidge over $500, with $375 of that being the gearbox and bushes. Everything else I had in my stocks as I buy things when I see them at the right price not when I need them. Full retail price would be around $650, but you can literally build it to whatever fps and rps you want and it will handle it provided your build skills can.

3 Likes

Thanks @DocBob for mentioning. A few years ago, A&K made it and it is mean to be conceptually similar to the real one but with differences (such as the fire selector) as it is not licensed. However, company K pursued legal actions towards A&K and restricted the sales of the vector. Until now, the remaining stock got passed to a gel blaster manufacturer to convert them to gel blaster and that’s become the vector @DChapo mentioned.

2 Likes

Thanks for the background history of this product, very interesting indeed :+1:

@AKgelblaster Was this the same model that was reported having MOSFET failures after a few months of use?

1 Like

I think no. The one with mosfet issue is the LH vector. We got this metal vector a while ago, performance is average but so far so good no one need to come back for repair and fix. The fps we tested is less than that quoted by @RokSolid . I agree with @RokSolid it might be easier to use the MK vector gearbox to upgrade the LH one. If anyone plan to upgrade this one, can take reference from disassembly videos from YouTube.

Thanks again for the reply and insights into these particular blasters.

Information such as this is invaluable in helping potential buyers to make informed decisions before departing with their hard earned money :+1:

3 Likes

Yeah, I’d definitely prefer to stick to known quantities by upgrading a LH Vector than working with unknowns.

I’ve been meaning to set aside some time to rejig the mag catch on my LH Vector. It’s a pretty poor design the way the spring’s placed and makes it prone to dropping the mag if you’re not running a vertical front grip and grab the front of the receiver. One day…

That mag catch, the clear acrylic gearbox shell and the rather janky loose top picatinny rail are about my only gripes with the platform. I reckon LeHui did a damn good job on it back in the day and it still holds it’s own today even if it is getting a bit long in the tooth. :+1:

3 Likes

I thought it was the A&K model, had seen that one before for Airsoft but wasn’t certain.

1 Like

Something very effective - motorised speed loader for pistol magazine. Do you think similar stuff can be applied to the GBB pistol mag if the top part got changed?. Or it is more preferable to get a few extended mags loaded instead? The capacity is around 250 gel balls.

1 Like

I think it would be a very good idea to share the new programmable SOLINK Motors with the people here @AKgelblaster :+1:

With the one way bearings and programmable functions, I’m sure a lot of people would be interested, especially if they can all throw their AR Latches in the bin and never have to worry about them ever again! :joy:

1 Like

No thanks I’ll keep my never failed 0.50 cent ar lever. Jeez :moneybag:

1 Like

And I’ll stick to my tried and trusted ChiHai Red rare magnet motors and blasters that don’t have AR destroying stupid FPS :ok_hand::+1::sunglasses:

1 Like

Yeah I would still build with an AR latch, if you can afford a fancy motor, you can afford a couple dollars to get a latch.
@DocBob some of the Chihai motors are awesome value, and there is one for every type of build. Around a third of my builds have Chihais.
anti reverse motor is a bit like the aztech AR latch, fixing something that isn’t broken.

There’s vectors…
Then, there’s vectors…!!

1 Like

Been to Evike yet? Stop drooling over their website :laughing: