Upcoming Blasters and Products

That ain’t drool…
If you know what I mean :rofl:

HaHa…i slept all day today, missed out.

Had to buy a new phone over here, my oz phone is locked, and doesn’t work… :frowning_face:

Got the phone / sim/ uber sorted, so should be able to head off shortly…

Its a newer store in dallas, i dont know how much stock they have…everything is " available online", so it looks like thats how they move most of their stuff…

Time will tell…!!

2 Likes

Only a couple…

When you click on the items, “Find Instore”, i didnt see any at evike outpost dallas.

Maybe because its a newer store…stock might not be shown online yet…

It looks pretty blood big…!!

1 Like

It mightn’t be fully open yet.
They have a “grand opening” on the 18th

And their current opening hours -

1 Like

That would make a lot of sense…

Go there on opening day…win a whole lotta freebies…

And give them away, as we cant have them back home…!!

That would be just my luck…!! :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Don’t have to give them away, leave them there for @Bikersmurf to collect :grin:

Fuck yeah
I’m your huckleberry

Do you want the M1919…
With or without the tripod…??
:rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Buy up everything you want
Leave them for me. And I promise
To send a piece of each one every week to you to bypass those pesky customs people.
Give or take a year or so you will have you complete collection

Done deal…
Minigun is first up…its HPA, so can run on trumps hot air…!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Should Uber it down the road to the Houston one and have a crack on their airsoft field adjoined :+1:

2 Likes

A 3.5 hour drive to Houston, will be one Hell of an Uber…!!

BME: “how much for this furnished apartment”
SIR: "this is a gun store

Ha Ha…!!!

A bit too small, for my liking, for an apartment…

And, not enough blasters…!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I went there today, bought a couple cheapies, pics to follow…

1 Like

Hang on it just dawned on me that you might be flying the plane on your home trip
So customs won’t be a problem

BME: nothing to see here just my Carry On luggage.

bca64fe59e356f1bb7bf377be63a1a50

1 Like

New listings from ihobby, of note is this:

Guess blasters are mulit purpose now - air-cooking…

Oh and an AEG MAG58 from GE.

2 Likes

Hi! Guys and girls, just want to share with you that we have sold a number of the HK416 with ATM(cloned) gearbox. The feedbacks was quite good, most customers feel that it’s amazing as the ATM system (EBBR, similar to AAF) is a new experience for them.

One of the customer got an LDT ATM installed blaster as well as this HK416 with ATM(cloned) gearbox. He mentioned the performance of both blaster are similar.

The nylon gearbox in the cloned ATM may be wear and tear sooner then the LDT ATM, and the top part is a little bit different from the LDT ATM.

In terms of performance, it runs 230+ fps and 8 rounds per second, hardened gel balls are needed. More for casual game play.

Not an advertisement, given the price is about the same as a stock Jingji PDX. it’s a very interesting yet relatively affordable gel blaster that I do wish one day it will land in Australia and more people can experience this kind of EBBR gearbox.

My video is definitely far from a professional one , and I hope one day we hear more reviews about this blaster from Australian shops and YouTubers .

ouch 1700 for the mag58

2 Likes

But that’s no different really to the PKM or m60 etc.

1 Like