Upcoming Blasters and Products

Another one, from triggertoy…

Get that B709…

Also…
LDT MP-5k AEG…!

1 Like

Vas has said on F/book, he has an incoming restock of (left port)…

AA-12, and Spas-12.!!

Grab one quick, if you missed out before.!!

On that QBZ95…

Can buy the same one here for $175 with an additional 15% off… and no B709 required.

2 Likes

Do i need to get the B709 for this from Trigger Toy?

Yep, you do. BME is currently looking at doing just that from TT, I believe.

Buying from any overseas seller you either go down the B709a permit path or roll the dice with Customs and Border Force.

Which is why I prefer to buy locally. :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah would much prefer the local option as well… ok i guess its time to look into a B709a then!

1 Like

@TriggerToy.com , is the mp5k a new release.?

I think it was released a while ago, but i seem to remember hearing a new model is coming out.?

How long ago, was this model released, and is there a new model being released soon.?
Thx…

Wasn’t someone looking for an UZI too?

Hi Bill,MP5K it’s not a new release.
Recently there are 5 new release in the screenshot.You can check the one you like through my profile topic

yeh but in real form-factor aka IMI Fullsize, Mini or Micro Uzi.

That would be great Ze.
We are a responsible team.If the custom or AF take away your package.We will resend you the same one.A B709 is preferred.
For all of our new release,cause you are the first one to get the newest one,and the factory is also the first time to build that.So there may be somewhere needs to be improved for the new release.You can feel free to let us know your feedback.So we can tell the factory and we will offer you a very satisfying customer service.

Have a nice day!
TriggerToy

1 Like

Is LDT going to release a new, updated version of the mp5-k soon…??

So far no news of mp5-k.
Will update here and also in our shop:D

Looking at that DT4 Azrael’s modifying for a DSG. Dual barrel at 90 rps. Wow.

https://fb.watch/sg4rU2AAZ6/

Was just posting that TE have them now.

Thou all I see is headaches looking at that thing

Yooo there’s a clear ARP9

Wonder how customs/ABF would feel about one of these seeing as it’s “clearly” nudge nudge not a real firearm.

Probably been around for I while but it’s new to me.

2 Likes

One barrel not enough for the speedy boys? :laughing:

And here’s me running a 7.4v in an AK for the more realistic rate of fire. I guess when you chase stratospheric RPS you shelve realism. :rofl:

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply.
The LDT-MP5-K have 2 versions.
The new version have 2 options,one with metal gearbox,another one with nylon gearbox.

1 Like