Upcoming Blasters and Products

How much for the metal gearbox.?
Can you get it.?
Thanks.

yes,it’s in stock now.Only available for Australia and USA.

Sorry, i should have been a bit clearer.

There are 2 models ( both with metal gears)

One has the nylon shell (cheaper version)
The other has a metal shell ( premium version)

Do you have the premium version.?

Thanks

Sorry,we only have the nylon shell one.The metal shell one is too realistic to pass the custom.

I could get on board with this one…

Only a springer, but full metal, threaded barrel and $129…

1 Like

The Gallipoli Barracks open days are well worth it for anyone that’s never been. They let us crawl all over a Leopard Tank last time we went. Handled their sniper rifles as well however the bolts were out

1 Like

Well that’s a killjoy :sweat_smile:

Yeah, judging by the looks on the snipers faces, they did not enjoy the general public fondling their gear

New Deagle OTW, not chrome plated like I know some ppl wanted but still.

Pre-order DOUBLE BELL Desert Eagle Gas Blowback Gel Blaster - iHobby Online

and it’s not a stupid price either which is nice.

2 Likes

that’s one bloody big hand cannon of a gel blaster.

I’ve always wondered about how an 11mm hardened gel would perform (like what was used way back when) in terms of range and accuracy for the likes of sniper rifles and such.

Seeing as airsoft have different weights you can’t really do that with gels so why not try a slightly larger gel that’s got more mass but then is limited to longer range engagements.

I figure being bigger they would be affected by warping a bit more but the higher mass and/or weight might counter that effect.

maybe like the nerf rival balls?

Kinda yeah, that’s probably a good comparison.

i mean they’re bigger but probably would weight the same.

i think bigger gels would mean more mass per ball, which means more momentum and a harder impact. This is likely why they are not banned in those assbag countries that dont allow A/S … you know … like this country.

Would also mean less stability in each individual gel. Weight wise, they’d have to be heavier due to the higher water content which makes up the bulk of the weight.

I’ve grown unhardened 10-11mm gels, I can tell you for sure they don’t have anywhere near the integrity of similar 7-8mm gels… they wobble like jelly cups under their own weight.

That instability plus the larger profile creating more resistance through the air during flight would deform the gel more than the smaller profile and logic tells you that you’d likely find they’re less accurate and don’t travel as far.

Which is why plastic BBs are ballistically superior… 6mm profile with heavy weight, no deformation in flight… and I know from airsoft videos that the heavier weight BBs travel less distance. :man_shrugging:

We’re kind of stuck with what we’ve got.

thanks pollies. 20 chars cos i need it to reply.

Wait to you try the real thing. Worse pistol I’ve ever shot at the club. Hunk of junk lol

a desert eagle? i would imagine it breaking my wrists.