Upcoming Blasters and Products

Oh I remember that 3DG dumpster fire, nearly pulled the trigger on one of those but glad I did not after seeing the problems on this forum with early adopters. Even someone recently getting one from Totally Useless Toys recently that was used or something iirc.

Been over a year since their last vid, and suddenly over the last few days a flurry of new vids uploaded to Blaster Club’s YT channel - and something really caught my eye:

Of note is the actual gel ball firing action. Would this be an older vid or has there been actual softening of stance within China?

3 Likes

I dunno, man… :man_shrugging:

But that Sten DOES look very cool. :heart_eyes:

Just wish I spoke Mandarin… there’s never a Kevin Rudd around when you need one. :rofl:

Would be nice if they released more models other than 1911s, 2011s, and glocks. More FN pistols like the five seven.

Even more to make me more jealous.

But there’s heaps of mainlanders around. Just befriend one. Ez

Don’t ask me cos I don’t speak a lick of mando.

That does look cool and damn if they haven’t replicated the Sten near 100% correct.

Wonder if @AKgelblaster can translate. :person_shrugging:

I got you fam

Pew pew
something something first full size replica, something something based off Canadian model
2 modes - shell ejecting or non shell ejecting
lots of alloy parts, finishing’s too smooth unlike real steel
stays open bolt when it finishes firing
has a mosfet, slight delay between trigger pull and firing due to the “bolt” being in the rear position and having to move up to fire the round out
cycling timing issues with the jam - but easy enough to clear out
will fire when empty
400 rpm which is lower than the real one
components to change it to gel firing is included
1800 rmb

don’t know if these are of the same brand as that first batch but still

CZ Skorpion VZ.61 SMG Gel Blaster - Blue - X-Force Tactical
got a pink one too

metal barrel and gears are always a plus, even if the rest is average.

Same brand… Gel Fight, also made the Quasar. :+1:

I’ve got the earlier nylon geared version in black, it’s a nice bit of kit.

Snappy little thing hitting around 200FPS, the only issue I’ve had with it is the occasional double feed on semi.

Metal gears are a bonus on this version. :+1:

I wish they made more cyberpunk 2077 blasters.

Yes sure. The video of the sten is likely made a while ago (>6 months), but he only uploaded the video recently. I have been enquiring the manufacturer every week, as they said they will release the second batch of sten “soon” which does not require a lot of changes in the t-piece and spring etc. to make it shoot gels without shells.

As most of the content in the video is about how to change out the parts to make it shoots gels only. very likely it’s the first batch which is sold out already.

Yes they are made by the same brand, and “Gel fight” is made by Bing Feng. ( they seems to be proud of making rare blasters), yet quality and QC are somewhere they need to be improved.

They surely are… not an M4 in Bing Feng’s product range.

I applaude them for that. :+1:

2 Likes

I also agree with your comment about Bing Feng’s QC… leaves a lot to be desired.

I’ve got several BF blasters :

SCAR H MK 17
P90 V3
M14 EBR
VZ61 Scorpion
MAC10

Pretty much all of them needed a fair bit of work to bring them up to standard.

1 Like

Heres hoping they add UZI, and TEC-9 to that list…

I’d rather be complaining about quality control, rather than complaining about not having them…!!

Unique models are the go…!!

(i’m still trying to forget about the $90 MAC-10, in the states…320 fps, and hitting a 1m target at 40-45metres!!)

:smile: :smile:

Original MP7 is OK. It’s really good on 11.1v with metal gears and metal barrel. Only wish it had semi like the new V5 version of the M7A1, which has improved controls

Should have grabbed one when tacytoys had them on run-out for $101

See, you’ve been spoiled now… :rofl:

Like i said…

“once you depart from a state of innocence…”

Hope @bikersmurf is settling in ok…

I see ihobby has the Lehui QBZ-191. it looks so bad though :smiley:

But it’s a strong launcher :rofl: