Upcoming Blasters and Products

Hmmmm…
A ‘made in china’ , chinese rifle.!!

Bound to ooze quality…!! :rofl: :rofl:

Comes preinstalled with “Tik-tok: spyware version”…
Designed to synch up to your Hisense TV…!! :rofl: :rofl:

I’ll pass…

Kid’s version, so it’ll be tiny and woefully underpowered… great for munchkins I guess.

If LeHui brought out a full sized version with burst fire and a build quality like the Sig 552 my interest would be piqued.

I actually don’t mind LeHui gear, got quite a few. Decent enough blasters for a fairly low pricepoint and they’re one of the few Chinese manufacturers who DON’T flood their inventory with endless M4 variants.

It’s a tofu rifle for a paper tiger.

I would rather have something from FN over this :smiley:

As a collector I’d be up for a 1:1 QBZ-191…

The real steel rifle is light years ahead of the old Type 95. It’s no M4 but getting closer to it.

1 Like

Yea looks great :rofl:

See what i mean by “tofu rifle”? :smiley:

Now I’m no expert, but I think the bullets are supposed to stay straight…

reminds me of MGS3 seeing those bullets tumbling as soon as they come out of the barrel.

Definitely keen on a Sten mkii, my uncle’s been waiting for quite a while for one. hopefuly they pack a punch for the price tag that will undoubtedly come with it

I hope we can see a gbb gel blaster version in Australia soon

1 Like

Hello everyone,

An update that the sten MK2 (ATM style) is ready, however bad news the originally dealer from Australia is no longer active in his business as told.

Our order is on the way. Once it arrived, an unbox video will be taken. If the feedback is good, I am sure some other dealers from Australia will be interested.

Another surprise today, the performance of EBB seems getting better. The new arrival is shooting 210FPS OTB, UDL M17 we got last year shooting 190FPS OTB.

Next step, will do a disassemble video of the EBB gearbox. The UDL is following the FDC which is quite fine now. The BDX/TP9 is following a different gearbox called ‘YEP’. Keen to share what I know further.

4 Likes

Put me down for one.

Just out of interest, who was the original Australian dealer??

Are they no longer in buisness…??

2 Likes

I think it was east coast customs that went out of business

1 Like

Just saw this today perusing.

Still wouldn’t pay that much for one thou, don’t see why they can’t make a budget version that uses a nylon shell etc, that would probably cut like $300 off the price.

1 Like

I just don’t know if I could get used to having a HP airline hanging out of the grip.

Someone should develop blasters that use the same PCP system that FX use on their air rifles… but maybe there’s a reason why they don’t. :man_shrugging:

Probably fine for semi auto but not enough grunt to run full auto.

1 Like

that’s what i would go if i didn’t want the line but wanted hpa

Interesting, afaik it’s the pressure the PCP runs at would be too high for HPA blasters, would blow them to smithereens :rofl:

There is a bit of a running joke in the UK airsoft community at the moment, you know how HPA users solution to every issue to AEG problems is “Just HPA it”. Well the joke is now every time someone is asking how to fix an issue in their HPA, people respond “Just AEG it!”

1 Like

That’s a crack up! :rofl:

I’d imagine that there’s simply not enough storage in the Air Rifle type tanks, which I’m sure some genius could do the Maths to figure this out… cause I couldn’t be bothered myself :smile:

Air volume required for a single shot Air Rifle pushing a .177 or .22 volume barrel compared to a full auto rate filling a 7.5-8.0mm barrel would be quite different.

The inbuilt air rifle systems are of much less pressure and capacity than HPA setup air rifles for sure.

I’ll take two Sten MKII’s please, one for me, and one for my uncle so he can stfu and stop asking me when it’s being released in Australia :joy:

Get him one for Xmas and you’ll definitely make top of the ranks as his favourite Nephew :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:

1 Like