What are you watching today?

Yep, that sounds about right. When one industry $%@$s itself, people just move on. I’m thinking of getting my excavator ticket. But thats prob just an emotional response to redundancy, not a practical one.

1 Like

doing something, is always better than doing nothing…!

1 Like

I do know in hindsight that contract shooting around Forbes in the late 90s (roo’s) dried up when a lot of farmers started cheating, using urea and oats around their dams. Ive seen what that does and faaark, shooting can not compete. By no means legal though. Fk knows what goes on now.

Do it if you can.

Or if you land a mining job, which there are so many it’s not funny due to the rare minerals green clean boom, they do all your training for you. See how much is green in a mine :joy: :rofl:

Another mate quit his mechanic business and went in mining as a mechanic earns a lot more now.

Yea the Urea which we use for fertilizer, can be devastating, isn’t it…

1 Like

I think in the 2000s onwards, DPI’s in all States got much better aerial and then eventually satellite imaging. Having a 1000 roo skeletons around your dam is not a good look. I don’t know if its still practiced … a dozer could deal with that mess in a few hours though

Ugggh … ive hijacked my own topic.

You not wrong I definitely need it but doesn’t fit American traditional styling very well

there you go…
put it somewhere hidden…

concealed tattoo’s are cool…
QQ1JdTJ7PR

Just not, on your butt…
try you rear shoulder blade…

Trapezius…
hidden by a shirt / singlet…
Very subtle…
Only “special people” , get to see it…

My mate had fake thongs, tattooed on his upper feet…!!
No one , sees that , while he’s at work…!!

Usually upper thigh is best for concealed Tatts because if your at the beach or something and you take your shirt off with a shitty tattoo or a joke tattoo on your back it’s a bit embarrassing

small of the back…leading down to the crack…

Let them ask, for more…!! :rofl: :rofl:

I think I’ll be getting more messages from blokes asking to see more then chick with a crack tat :rofl:

Delving into territory, … i just dont wanna know about…!!

1 Like

Only tattoo I ever wanted was for my bum cheek. Tattoo would read “other side up”

WoW …

Only pay, for 2 ,W’s…!!

Back on topic :joy::joy: lately I only turn on the TV to play Hell Let Loose on the PlayStation. Team play WW2. Lots of fun.

1 Like

Watching some of the Adelaide Motorsport festival that was on start of the month. Some real nice classics.

A friends clips on Fubook…
Gouger st parade

others

Great memories. Was there for F1 for a couple of years and our company sponsored the last one in 1995. Can’t beat a top-line corporate package, where you get to attend the functions and walk the pits. Was hanging over the balcony when Coulthard hit the wall on the pit entry

Just started watching a 10 part series called AGENT ELVIS.
Its on Netflix
It’s a cartoon based around Elvis being a secret agent when he is not singing.
He has an ape as a side kick who loves snorting cocaine and screwing show girls
The violence is of the scale
So is the swearing.
Matthew McConaughey is the voice of Elvis.
And Priscilla Presley produced it
I don’t know what drugs she was on when she came up with the idea for this show .
But it seems to work
Or maybe it’s the meds I’m on
Or my twisted sense of humour
That I find it entertaining

1 Like

Just some boring youtube reveiws about drones. NO im not putting a gel blaster on one with a 3d printed bracket, dont have the cash for the drone to even lift a blaster plus i think that would break a few laws, its for my photography hobby that eats more cash then gel blasters and archery combined from the figures ive run.

Getting myself pumped up (again) for the DCS World: F-4E Phantom II. Need this plane!

1 Like

Looks very cool… Wild Weasels were great planes, flying one in a simulation would be mad.:+1:

I spent so many years involved with the F/A 18 program at Boeing I just can’t go past them as a firm favourite though…

Love me a Super Hornet… :heart_eyes:

2 Likes