What Did You Get Up To Today?

Just checked into the Q1
20220725_135854

1 Like

Just went to a couple of shops to get a 400mm barrel. Nil stock. Apparently they haven’t been able to get any bits for a while and don’t have any idea when more will be available. Will have to head to Meadowbrook tomorrow

Anyone drink doctor pepper?
20220726_072957
That shit hits different after midnight

1 Like

Went to the gelblaster store next to condom kingdom.
The HFC Deagle feels great, but it shoots like shit.
The DB Taurus on the other hands was amazing.

3 Likes

One I can honestly say I’ve never tried, don’t remember seeing it for sale anywhere had a big part to do with it.

1 Like

Its quite light and the paint was peeling quite a bit.
Taurus was heavier even though only 2/3rds the size. Green gas mags suck. Got one mag off before it was out of juice.

1 Like

Yeah, its from america.

1 Like

Dr pepper mixed with light american beer. Sounds gross, tastes like Armaretto.

2 Likes

The Taurus interests me I used to have a PT99AFS 9mm in my club days. Awesome real pistol.

For around 300, theyre way better than most pistols for that price. I would have got one if i wasnt bringing it into a hotel

The green gas one mag and out sounds like a fizzer. Might have not been filled right up or a bit leaky.

Yeah, double bell mags all leak for me.

Screenshot_20220726-101044_Opera GX
Love that chrome

2 Likes

If you’re filling from empty, hold down the button while you’re filling it for a split second. You’ll lose a few moles of gas, but it will fill much fuller.

When it’s empty, it has air in it still, which doesn’t compress well and has to fight the propane for space. You wanna purge it out of there.

5 Likes

I got a black double bell taurus.
It certainly feels very solid in the hand, and of more robust construction than the WE tech res evil models.

The mags suck though, first one had leaking issues.
Would be temporarily fixed, in the shop ( adding oil to the seals), only to be problematic overnight, and leaking the next morning.

They changed me over to a new mag, same problems…leaking from top and bottom…ive got it back in the shop now, to pull the mag apart, and change the seals.
If that doesnt work, ill be asking for a refund…

The We tech mags work on it though, and dont leak…

3 Likes

I started up a new hobby yesterday. Butterfly collecting.
I think i am going to need a smaller gauge shotgun

2 Likes

Gotta find that mosquito hunter vid🤔

3 Likes

Received Longarm License :white_check_mark:
And joined SSAA :white_check_mark:

Still can’t own the gel version like SA with license.

Someone needs to get onto establishing a field, then would have genuine reason.

2 Likes

Composites baby😎

1 Like

Part of me wishes I knew what I was looking at here. The other part of me is still impressed!

2 Likes