What Did You Get Up To Today?

Then, there is this…

I see things like this, and feel good, about the numbers of pulse rifles i own… :rofl: :rofl:

nothing can fill that void, not even VR pew pew.

1 Like

Another day, another insurance price hike…

This time, car insurance…a whopping 20% increase, over last year…

Once again ( this is becoming routine now…)…ring them up…How many policies do i have?..for how long…??..How many claims (0)…? why the increase…? Give me a discount, thanks…!!

I’m doing this so often, i might pre-record my own message …

" your call is important to me, now listen to my complaint…!!"

“To cop a spray and abuse, press 1
To listen to my logical reasoning, press 2
To skip straight to the part where you give me a discount, press 3”

Hit em with that…

from a 20% increase, to a 6% increase …

Getting really sick of this…

Ring em up, people…

1 Like

Pacific island overnights…

Can you guess which one.??

Hint: Bring your bible…

Samoa? :thinking:

Where every other person’s name is Junior? :joy:

1 Like

Yep…
My first time here…3 day slip, till we do the return flight…

In the 80’s / early 90’s , airlines didn’t have as much frequency of flights.

Qantas, for example, only did one flight per week to Hawaii…

Which meant for the crew…fly there…have a week long holiday, with accommodation and allowances, then fly back.

A holiday every time you went to work.
I wasn’t around then. But the stories I’ve heard…!!!

Those days are gone now, get in, 24hr rest, and turn around is the norm for international flights.

So, it’s a rarity to have a little 3 day holiday…we’re going to the swimming trench tomorrow…!!

2 Likes

It’s funny, what you notice…

For my unit in Clayfield, I wanna get rid the 20yr old crappy aluminium handrail on the balcony, and put some glass panels up…

This is the first system, I’ve seen like this…

It’s nice, because it doesn’t have a silver handrail on top for bracing…it makes the glass look more invisible… though the marine grade 316 still cops a workout from the ocean air…

3 Likes

The bathroom is well done as well… floor to ceiling tiles, of the fake light timber look.

I really like these, light tiles always makes a smaller room look bigger, and fake timber adds that natural feel.

That’s why I went for the similar light timber tiles, for my feature walls…

They done the whole resort likes this, and it looks good.
Light, durable, and easy to clean, as well as disguising minor blemishes…

2 Likes

Looks a lot nicer since the time my father offloaded a warehouse full of pastel pink and green toilet suites to Samoa. In those days you rocked up to the airport and even if you had a ticket, you only got on board after all the family members (most without tickets) were loaded, He’d often get an extra weeks holiday before he got on his flight to Fiji (no direct flights back then)

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m impressed with the quality of the resort…

Having said that, the majority of the houses are of developing world standard…

I think this is one of the nicest places, on the island, for overseas tourists…

The aircon even cuts out when you open the balcony door…how flash is that.? :rofl:

No more “local rules” on flights… with internet bookings, and pax manifests sent electronically, those days are long gone…

Those glass panels, are rock solid…do not move one millimetre…

But…they are deeply mounted into one foot+ thick concrete balcony…and the glass panels extend downwards , and are bolted into the concrete again from the front…

All that might be too hard for my balcony…being a 3rd floor balcony, with no backyard access.

Might have to go with the traditional approach…floor bolted spigots to support the panel, a railing on the very top to support, and then side bolted into the adjacent walls, for finalising support…

Not quite as nice, but still quite good…

Not having a handrail on top, really makes it look invisible….

2 Likes

See, if that was me I would have taken a fishing rod on the plane. :joy:

Amazing lure fishing right off the beaches over there. :+1:

1 Like

I packed a powehead speargun…

Time to go Squid-hunting…!!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

trying to improve the accuracy of the WeTech 4.3 by replacing barrel with fluted golden eagle barrel. Had to do a bit of milling to get the GE to fit the WE outer barrel

Result. Range increased. Blaster is still a piece of crap that chops up gels and spits gels out the top. Still the worst GBB pistol

still 3d printing more shit.

Recent prints

2 Likes

Perfect weather here today. Soaking it up, bit of sheep sorting out, bit of work on the car fitting bonnet struts. So good.

1 Like

Sorry, I know this post was done a long time ago, but what did you do to the cyma cqb. Just taking some inspiration. Aside from that today I pulled apart the cyma to find the mag prime issue. It is almost resolved

Any V2 upgrade video on Youtube will not only tell you what you need, it’ll show you how to do it. The Low Guido link DocBob put on your previous thread is a good one for that. :+1:

1 Like

I stripped, cleaned and greased all my fishing reels today. Let me tell you, I’ve got more than a couple…

Apparently the Sunny Coast beaches and estuaries are thick with little bull sharks and bronzies… :thinking:

Flake anyone? :joy:

3 Likes