What Did You Get Up To Today?

Haven’t had a television for over a decade now, used to listen to radio until COVID destroyed everything with “NEWS/PROPAGANDA” interrupting the music every 90 seconds ……. so stopped listening to that as well :roll_eyes:

Can honestly highly recommend stepping away from Media and brainwashing “NEWS” in every platform such as Television/Radio/Newspapers etc in this modern world.

We all grew up with local news, which was 90% about good stories about what was happening in our region and the weather for the next 5 days :sunglasses:

Nowadays it’s nothing but sensationalism and fear mongering from all around the world to overload your brain with so much shite and propaganda that honestly has absolutely nothing to do with your day to day life………. yet unfortunately has a massive psychological impact that has people becoming severely depressed by events that have absolutely nothing to do with their own personal lives :frowning:

This is why the only topic that you will never see me commenting on is the “What are you watching today” thread……… because I haven’t watched anything for around 13 years now……… but my life and mental health has been so much better without it :ok_hand::sunglasses:

1 Like

Pepperoni pizzas 4 slabs me best mates get a couble bites if they lucky :+1: :+1:

Annnd :rofl:

You have found the next gen. Appoligies for pizza fingers :crazy_face:

Bastard……. got a hankering for bloody Pizza now :roll_eyes::joy:

Worse places to be…

Worse things to do…

2 Likes

Social isolation, for covid…

Responsible.
Good citizen.
Keep it up…!!

:laughing: I’m COVID free, man.

Just had to have a few hours out of the petrie dish and out in the fresh air. :joy:

1 Like

Oh well that took the wind out of my sails. My lil buddy just died 2yo.

Excuse me while I guzzle a couple goons of port… fuck this :unamused:

2 Likes

So sorry for the loss of your mate :cry:
Like losing a family member when our furry shadows pass on.

1 Like

So sorry to hear .
If there is a heaven he is already there.

1 Like

Ah, man… I’m really sorry to hear that. :disappointed_relieved: don’t blame you for drowning your sorrows.

They’re such a big part of our lives and there’s no replacing them.

2 Likes

Looks like I got that fish in just in time…

Scuzzy virus isn’t afraid of Ultra Elites afterall… :rage:

Is this friday the 13th…??

@maiphut, so sorry, to hear of your loss…take care of yourself…

@Friendly_Fire …Take it easy and get well soon…the first couple of days are the worst…but it gets better after that…

1 Like

Dang sinus season. There goes the planned Blacksite session this afternoon. Back to rebuilding the mower, again

1 Like

Have you tried the FLO nasal washes.?

Water water/ saline solution you flush up your nose, into your sinus’s , to flush them out…

Mine gunk up sometimes, it really clears them out…

Finally finished printing the cape for this mofo.

i dunno why i like printing models at larger scales. sadly this is causing me to run out of space in my room.

i still need space for room scale VR.

1 Like

Fixed the mower
Broke the mower
Fixed the mower - sort of
Spent the afternoon lying down while someone dremeled in my mouth when I should have been upgrading my new J12 74U for a game tomorrow
Now legally medicated
Going to hang out with the other old farts who don’t have a life a solve the ailments of the universe
We sit in a circle that has become known as the ROCK - the ring of collective knowledge
Sometimes it is just known as the circle of collective knowledge

4 Likes

Dont forget,about the other special acronym, around here…

Special High Intelligence Thinktank… (S.H.I.T.)

Pushing intelligent transcription… ( P.I.T.)

Its all highbrow, really…!! :rofl: :rofl:

Ya gotta find something, to laugh about…life’s better that way…! :rofl:

Omni man…

His cape , started out white, but…
After all the blood he’s spilt…

Earth’s most powerful hero…or … most powerful invader, to soften us up first…

Until, he has a child…

Another brutal/ horrible / fantastic show…

On amazon prime, for those that haven’t seen it…

@ 1:50…screw you…no really Screw You…!!!

smack and slap on earth…but, now you’ve done it…!!

1 Like