What Did You Get Up To Today?

Thanks mate, no it was the 12th. Been away in case I say something stupid but also busy because the law has been broken and I’m doing legalese stuff.

Thanks mate appreciate your caring. I’m heartbroken.

This is going to the chief officer of Australia wide. Law was broken. None of my doing. An offender that does not follow the law. This will not go without punishment.

All because some fuckwit runs around like it’s 1960. Fuck him.

1 Like

Get a Victa 2 stroke last forever and easy to rebuild and cheap still make parts.

Maybe try Fexofenadine 180mg worked for me as I suffer hayfever. Non drowsey cleans me up.

Bit hard to sit on a Victa 2 stroke with that thing on the top whirring around

Looks like the sinus has morphed into bronchitis. Go and get some couch syrup tomorrow. Pity the banned the original Nyal Hooping Cough mixture. The opioids that were in the original formula were great

At least I got to do some upgrades to the old STD SLR. Amazes me how accurate that thing is and it’s nothing special

1 Like

Can’t beat the old classics mate!

Loved my old tried and trusted SKD/STD Blasters, just like the Gen8’s, nothing fancy or special……. but great old reliable workhorses :ok_hand::sunglasses:

1 Like

trying to 3d print out a homelander statue out at 300%. this is gonna take a while.

also, i dunno why i print stuff from IPs i haven’t watched.

saw some books about “understanding the legal system” in a dumpster bin. That’s how i feel about the legal system sometimes.

:joy:

You don’t sit on it. Push my man :rofl:

Funny you mention the bronc, heap of it going down here. Been lucky myself so far. Get well soon.

Can I borrow you today, I got some people to talk to for me :rofl: fme drunk

Now you’re talking my language :wink:

2 Likes

Had a run a Blacksite this afternoon. Good fun. Will need a few days to recover. As Danny Glover once said “I’m getting too old for this sheet”

Had to fallback to the trusty Cymas as the J12 duo decided not to co-operate on semi with 11.1V batteries

Semi with an AEG still sucks. Need to fire three rounds as many times the first round will just dribble out of the barrel.

1 Like

So disappointing to hear that one of my favourite little pew pews let you down :cry:

Definitely a good example of how running 7.4V can be a much better option than 11.1V for performance and reliability :thinking::sunglasses:

1 Like

Just got back from a mates “Shed Warming” party :sunglasses::+1:

Mates missus failed on her first ever attempt at a burnout after almost dropping her bike, but we managed to encourage her to have another go :joy:

2 Likes

“Shed warming party”
I did not know that was a thing
Any excuse to do a burn out on a bike is a good one.

I can’t wait to put up the misses new flower potting shed now.
And christen it with a burn out .
Your a legend :+1:

So Bogan…
So Uncouth…
So uncivilised…

So, why wasn’t i invited…!!! :rofl: :rofl:
Ha Ha…!!

1 Like

Definitely a thing here in rural WA!

Gotta write a few signatures on the brand new clean concrete to have some long lasting memories and talking points for the future!:joy::sunglasses::+1:

1 Like

yesterday*

i repotted my plant and hopefully saved him

2 Likes

What rock did you crawl out from under… I’d show my shedwarming party after a new shed is built but… reasons :v:

1 Like

My mate has 19 bikes in that shed already, including old Kwakka’s, Ducati’s, Harley’s and a few Chook Chaser road/trail bikes :sunglasses:

His missus is happy to finally have half of the house back again, as quite a few of these bikes were stored in the lounge room for the past year or so! :joy:

Best bit is that he rolled up one afternoon to ride one of the bikes through the front door into the lounge room……… and decided to arc up the back tyre on the doorstep and leave a black trail all the way to the lounge room!

Missus wasn’t pissed about the skid marks, only had a whinge that everything in the house smelt like burnt rubber for about a week :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

She’s extremely happy now that everything has been moved out into the new shed and she finally has a whole house back again!

1 Like

Jeez I’d never do something like that :innocent: :joy: :point_up:

1 Like