What Did You Get Up To Today?

Spent most of today making my fingers bleed learning to play “Feelin’ Satisfied” and “More Than A Feeling” by Boston on guitar…

No idea why, really… it’s not like I’m forming a Boston tribute band or anything. :laughing: then again…

It’s just that 1978 was such a cool era to be around in… I was 16 at the time and was taking the music of the time for granted without realising it would never really be quite as amazing ever again.

2 Likes

Goodonya mate!

Nothing in the world more satisfying than sitting with a guitar in the hands and an old amplifier in front cranking out some classic old grooves :sunglasses::ok_hand::hugs:

1 Like

Well another year older on this planet
Yesterday.
64 never thought I would make 50
Went for my usual morning ride
up and gone by 5am .
Did a slightly different loop Beaudesert ,rathdowney ,back way to Boonah . Then home via Canungra for breakfast .
Over 200km loop 50/50 tar and dirt.
Home by 9am.
The colder it gets (was 12 deg) it’s harder to motivate myself out of a warm bed .
But the bikes aren’t going to ride themselves.
Well here’s to all us crazy old farts who still think we’re 30 , health ,sexy and virile.:clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::tada:.

4 Likes

Happy Birthday, Smurf! :birthday:

Glad you got to spend it doin’ what you love. :+1:

Happy bday.!
Y’know, technically, every second of your life is a birthday….

You are always turning one year older, than precisely this time last year…!!!

Any excuse, for cake…!!

All the very best to you mate!

Certainly sounds like you made the most of an enjoyable day :partying_face:

1 Like

this shit is getting exhausting LUL

1 Like

Happy Birthday glad you got to do what you love on it. :+1:

and get diabetes! 20 characters ok?

Made my statement to the relevant parties re my dog being poisoned. Somebody is in big trouble.

Enough proof, to convict.?

1 Like

All pending investigation still on going. Extremity of jail time for the offender.

Good luck with it all mate, and I hope they bring the hammer down on the cnut responsible.

1 Like

Thanks, it’s a headfuk but I’m sick of crunts not following the rules like it’s the wild west.

On a lighter note my last wool clip is making it’s way to the M46 sale in 2 weeks fingers crossed market flys up by then :pray: took a bit of a dive this weeks sales.

1 Like

“WHAT DID YOU GET UP TO TODAY”
What I do every morning
“Plot world domination”

And by that I mean
What “cluster fuck” I am going to have to deal with today.

If youre ever bored, smurf, and want a bit more drama in your life,…

Ask your wife this…

"Since your a spiritual church minister, you care about truth, justice, and high moral standards…

So, how can you support a person who is a convicted rapist, serial liar of more than 30 000 proven lies, and is of utterly bankrupt moral nature.??"

You can even say, its not your question, but someone from the forum here asked it…!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

( Walks away, as grenade explodes…!!) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I would rather walk into a spinning propeller blade.
The outcome is the same .

Checking on my new born lambs have begun. So far so good.

2 Likes

Do you ever get people just stopping and stealing lambs.
Because a while back I rode to the lookout in Tenterfield.
Which requires you to ride through a property.
And here we’re lambs just a few metres away lying under a tree.
You could of Easley stole one if I was in a car.

currently losing the space war to my 3d prints.