What Did You Get Up To Today?

No I don’t, as most people are other farmers. A young lamb will die if taken off their mum too early. Jail time anyway as serious offence.

There has been cases of proper stock theft nearby but he was a crim farmer.

1 Like

I was thinking more in the lines of stealing and butchering it to eat.
But that as you said is a crime under theft.
Some twenty plus year ago a mate I haven’t seen for a while turned up to my place.
He told me to come out to his car and here was a live calf tied up with a bag over its head in the back of his patrol.
He told me he stole it from the road side and wanted to know if we could butcher it and have it on a spit for tea.
I was fuming but did not let him notice.
Told him it would take the better part of a day to prep it and cook it.
So no we wont butcher it today but I will give you $100 for it and next time you come I will give you some steaks I have frozen from it
So he left the calf with me ,I called another mate who had cattle on his farm told him the situation he travelled four hour to pick up the calf
Said if he ever see’s mark (he new him also)he would shoot him and burie him in the field were the cattle graze.
We never seen or heard from mark again. (No he did not shoot him well I hope not)
Surprisingly the calf survived or so I was told.
Any way that’s why I asked

1 Like

If sheepfarmers in SA are anything like the pineapple farmers up here, you wouldn’t want to try to knick one…

End up with an arse full of buckshot. :laughing:

2 Likes

Taking the lamb from the mother.

I’m sure that you have had the “joy” of raising orphaned lambs that couldn’t be attached with a surrogate mother @Maiphut ……. and fk me, what a job! :roll_eyes:

Been chasing a long soft brake pedal on one of the cars. Purchased some new brake drums as the old ones where reaching their limit. Installed new drums and in keeping with current quality standards, they were out of round. Down to the brake shop to have them machined.

Repaired new drums installed and brakes bled but still soft pedal

Looks like the booster has failed - so up on the jacks, remove suspension bracing, remove front seat to make it easier to access booster bolts and remove master cylinder. Head of one of the tube nut breaks off - so had to cut the brake line

Finally got the booster out and might be able to salvage the broken brake line with a joiner

Decided I’d had enough so instead of working on cars tomorrow, I’d go and play at Blacksite. Brewed some gels, Elites, as they were on top in the drawer. Standard grow time in tap water. What crap, Less than 25% were below 7.3 (usually 75%), about 25% were between 7.3 and 7.5 and the rest were larger than 7.5. Going to toss out the remaining packets of Elites and stick with AKAs.

So no Blacksite tomorrow, Going to do a gelball retailer crawl for some retail therapy and then go and visit some friends and play with their Owen guns

2 Likes

That’s one hell off an emotional roller coaster ride of a story mate…… but I do love the happy ending! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:

1 Like

Or 556 in my case but I didn’t want to start with that as a reply :laughing:

Yea sure have. Some successes, some failures. Still remember some names :thinking:, Nudge he turned out huge knocked my Dad on his arse one day :laughing:
Then Bonk and Donk, many more.
Don’t do it these days.

1 Like

Yes, there was a recent batch of Ultra Elites that do that. They are now seperated and on sale at Ausgels website for $3, but you need to filter the sizes. His sale has the good batch at $5, so I’d just get that. Also has loads of other very cheap stuff, worth a look. It has cost me a fair amount of my disposable income in the last two pays, but 70% of parts is pretty good!
Apparently it is to fund the Ultra Elite V2 gels final stages, Ultra hard gels have a lot of competitors now, so it is promising to hear they are being refined. As with many things in gel, the first batch was awesome, then a bit of a slip. Gotta keep onto China about QA!

1 Like

Dang CYMA gearboxes for $17, and I thought I got a good deal from M4a1 at $30. SHS gears for $8.50, batteries for $9.50, dual QD sling $8.50 - need to go for a walk and calm down before I end up buying a bunch of stuff I don’t need

What a state I’m in…

Or rather, what state am I in…??

Texas…gimme that big hat, and southern drawl…!

Dam you beat me there
Still waiting for the house sale to finalise.
Two twenty ft containers already full
And gone
Wife leaves next Friday.
I am still here for another month :sob:

1 Like

Thats what your telling her…!!

Don’t forget were her boyfriend lives.
By the time I get there she will ether be married to trump.
Or he would have fleeced her of all are money.
And my new address will be cardboard box number 12 Texas Boulevard

Having a fling with trump, can be a lucrative affair… :money_mouth_face:

Just remember to keep the phone recording…
Audio only, video would be too gross… :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

You could hear him warming up…

"Now, this is gonna be fantastic. The best sex you’ve ever had…all 15 seconds of it…

C’mon donny…your a star… the biggest, most handsomest, most bigly huge stud , whose ever existed…where’s my mirror, i need to see my own reflection, to get turned on…"
:nauseated_face: :face_vomiting: :flushed:

Checking out the scenery…

2 Likes

Photos my sister sent last night from the front of her house/street here on the Southwest Coast :sunglasses:

I cant take credit for any of these photos…lifted from a friends FB page…

But they are bloody awesome…!!

DR Who theme…

What did we get, on the gold coast…??
Bloody rain, apparently…!!

deciding between vr or watching masters of the air.

Northern lights on the Gold coast

2 Likes