Aliens Pulse Rifle gelblaster

Hi.
No manual yet, pulse rifles haven’t arrived yet…

I spoke to the crew at north lakes…they’ve fixed up air seal issues.

The original snow wolf a soft Prifle, has a mechanical, wind up mag.
I reckon they will have to convert them to electric mags, for gel.

What are you wanting to know about them…?

I sometimes wonder why they haven’t started using wind up mags for gel, I assume it was because the spring tension would crush gels but with hardened formulas these days they should be able to handle it if that was the case, one less thing to worry about.

Don’t wish for that…
Elec mags , will always beat, manual wind ups…

When it stops firing, you ask…Am I out of gels, or mag spring tension…??

1 Like

Does anyone have an ETA on Australia getting stock of the M41a Pulse Rifle gel conversion? sometime in May? SW Aliens M41A Pulse Rifle AEG Gel Blaster

They turn up…when they turn up.
Delays on custom orders are not uncommon, Vas had the same issue with the tommies…

I asked the same question when I was in there, they said “we don’t know”, to give a honest answer.

Maybe late may/june, they said keep checking facebook for updates.

Can’t wait to get your hands on yours??! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, yeah of course. Parting with $850 into the void, hopefully will get something in return :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’ll be fine.
Vas is reputable.
It will turn up, it’s just a matter of when…

Custom orders, and customs, cause delays…

2 Likes

Hi Sorry for the late reply, Well i have one of these from what i can see from your photos. I once was a friend of mine who sadly passed away. I have been selling his items and i have found a buyer for this but to be honest i had no idea it was a gel blaster. Any way I am pretty sure its the same but not 100% sure. I just wanted to know if it was hard to put together any directions i can give the guy whos buying it would be great. In the end he may just want to put it together and not use it as a gel blaster and just have it for display. Any way here are some pics of what i have.

David

Well, thats a sight for sore eyes…

What you have there, up until recent times, would have been the “holy grail”, for those wanting a working gel pulse rifle.

Same kit that i had…long out of production, and until recently , the only way of getting a gel PR in OZ.

you only have HALF a PR there…that kit was originally designed to fit onto a airsoft thompson SMG.

The gel version of the Tommy released locally by Vas, was VERY close to the airsoft model, but had enough differences size wise, that Everything had to be modified ( Dremeled down, cut down, made to fit etc) .

Ray from X force north lakes did it for me, i didnt have the skills and confidence, to hack into a ‘last of its kind’ kit.

It took a lot of man hours, even the mag had to be cut down, but Ray did an awesome job, getting 350 fps out of a M100 spring…

Not gonna lie, it was VERY expensive, but at the time, it was the only way to get a gel PR in OZ.

All that has changed now with Vas’s incoming gel PR’s.

$850 is way, way less than the total cost of mine, they will soon be readily available, with spare mags available.

Should you wish to make a PR out of the kit, you will need a Gel thompson for the base ( they should still be around somewhere), a lot of time, skill, and patience.

If you enjoy that, it would be a worthy project…but a thommy is gonna cost you at least $500.

The easier path, is to get a Vas PR, comes with spares, warranty, support etc.

That kit would have been worth a fortune 6 months ago, but Vas’s PR’s fills the gap, and now makes them readily available.

And, i dont imagine too many people would want to undertake an expensive and time consuming project, if a cheaper option is readily available off the shelf…

Hope that helps…

1 Like

But can it be put together as a none working gel blaster just too look like a pulse rifle prop

You will need a Thompson base. ( to fit the kit onto)

The kit is the shrouds, that fit onto the outside, of the thompson.

Not enough there, to make a full PR.

A ok well what can i say except thanks so much for this info ill have to pass it on to the guy who is interested in buying it. im not sure if he is up to it to be honest i may have to fine another buyer. I may keep in touch. In terms of what you see in the photos do you know what it would be worth. There are also parts he had made in metal for weight reasons , he was like that.

david

Yeah, the fact that you’d have to buy a Thompson SMG gel blaster for it would be the dealbreaker for most. Bloody shame, it looks like a top bit of kit. And as BME said, a year or so ago someone would have jumped all over it.

Good luck with it… maybe someone who’s already got the SMG will be interested in doing the conversion. I wouldn’t be phased by the work involved but the cost of the Thompson’s a bit prohibitive.

X-Force stil have Thompsons for $545 but at that price I’d want to leave it as is, a very cool SMG.

If your guy just wants a “model”…

I have a official HCG “All resin , no moving parts” Pulse rifle, which is in storage.

Vertical plate, and magnetic mount.

Let me know , if he’s interested…
its in Qld…

Actually sorry i do have the part you are talking about i didnt photograph it coz i had already bubble wrapped it. Its the part with the handle and trigger all metal right

Ok.
I’m not being rude here, but i hope you understand what i am saying.

There might be some confusion.

That kit, is NOT A FULL PULSE RIFLE.

it is designed, to fit ONTO a GELSOFT THOMPSON smg…

Like this…you need one of these…This is the " BASE"

You remove all the other bits , until its all stripped down…THEN YOU ADD THE KIT ON.

I’m not being rude, perhaps you know english as a 2nd languange…
I hope this helps…

No not all all mate, im more into The Blade runner blaster so i dont know the pulse rifle all that well. the part i have looks like this. I have taken the whole thing back to his sisters house so i cant photograph it
a010

Ok, no rush, no pressure.

You will need a full gelsoft thommy, (minus the stock, pistol grip, rear sight and forend), to build up.

It was a complicated build, and very expensive (paid man hours)

But, you will need a thompson base.
For, the main body of the blaster…( which the kit doesn’t have)

Ok no problem im understanding what you are saying. i dont think this guy will know what to do so i may have to look for another buyer. Thanks for all your help mate sorry for the hassel