Aliens Pulse Rifle gelblaster

Scottie with power thongs… its on like donkey Kong :laughing:

Thought you had several oh well

Have a few of the old screw together A1s fitted with gen 8 gearboxes. Problem is no semi. Had an LH with metal gears for a while but the mosfet kept blowing

The CEH AUGs were not accurate and wasn’t prepared to pay for a maybe. The M4a1 versions were better but were a bit heavy

Sort of got caught up trying to build a semi MP7 and parked the A1 AUGS in the cupboard.

Waiting to see how these Snow Wolf versions perform after RJ gives them a thrashing

1 Like

I still have my LH AUG and the fet thing yea I rebuild that. I have some spare but Master Blaster still has stock of those which you should buy as he cleaned out the last of that China stock. AFAIK

I’ve still got a three year old LH AUG running on the original MOSFET… only put 7.4v through it though and it doesn’t really get used.

An upgrade to the FET would be good though… love a triple round burst on 11.1v. Maybe a FET from an LH Sig 552 Commando would be an option? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Sigh…
Haven’t even seen the movie yet, and this came out…!!
For pre orders anyway…

HCG group, Romulus pulse rifle…!!

One piece resin / no moving parts/ no electronics / only 750 pieces made.

This will have to do, until i get a metal Vector, and mash it together with a thompson…!!!

Now, i wonder, any shroud kits released…!!!

Here we go again…!!

But seriously, this will be good for a appreciating collectible.
anything limited numbers is.

No doubt, better custom kits will be released, with working triggers, electronics, lights etc …

But genuine, limited numbers collectables , will always be sought after…

Now, hurry up and open, Xforce…!!

1 Like

Yeah, I can see the Vector in that. :thinking:

It’ll be at the back of the queue, but I’ve got a Vector that’s doing nothing special and would be a great candidate for “The Treatment”.

Some sort of variation of a Romulus build may have to be commissioned eventually. Wouldn’t be screen accurate but still very cool. :+1:

There is a T238 vector/aug mosfet that works well, and retains all the functionality, even adding some.

Dang - out of stock. Have to hunt the interwebs

Da Da Daaahhhh…!!!

Well Well, looky at what we have here…

It was a tough call, as to wether i should get the olive, or the black…

Why not indeed, Ms Espaneolo Senorita, why not…

After all this rain, this day is too good, not be out on the water, before the wind picks up.

So, ill leave it here for now, with a full review later on.

Couple of quick points, Mini tamaya plug, running on 7.4 v till its confirmed safe to run on 11v, the countdown meter appears it will need to have gels passing it, it doesn’t countdown on trigger pull only.

Mags are spring fed, i’ll see how it goes with hardened gells later.

Right, i’m off onto the water… :grin: :grin:

3 Likes

Thanks Vas, the pusle rifle has exceeded my expectations, its a shame the counter only works when gels are in it, will have to get some now…

1 Like

I did the Hamish from old forum 2nd fet thing. Got told it looked like a dogs dinner but it works and keeps working. Still have the pics from old forum and the how to.

Was a good learning experience for me for sure.

Here in stock it says. He bought heaps of them should be avail. AUG specific won’t go in the LH Vector. Well a Vector can go in AUG if you game to split the 4 gang plug but it’s bit fucky.

LH AUG MOSFET – MASTR BLASTR

Yes I bought a few of those ones but still haven’t installed it as the 2nd fet thing still keeps going. If it’s working don’t f with it is my motto :laughing:

@BME crikey don’t go for the water!. Hurricane here 120k gusts. Headed your way too.

Thanks - was looking at the T238 listing. The LH is long gone (got the dirts with it).

Actually the T238 universal doesn’t look too bad as I could probably add a fire select switch in the body of the old A1 to control semi and auto with the Gen 8 gearbox

Glad to hear your happy with it.

Do you not have any gels.?

Out of interest, were you buying it purely as a collectable, with not much interest in the gel side of things.?

Yea that was my plan to maybe a V3 box with the T238 aug in the LH AUG.

Should be doable with what you want to go with a bit of fettling and gen 8 Aug.

Could go direct to T238, they got paypal and stuff. I haven’t bought from their before as used to be on AliX which I see they do not list anymore.
T238 DTU Universal Kit Manual

I think the T238 does not need the shot sensor switch that always breaks on the LH AUG. Not sure though as I haven’t done it. It’s programmable DTU that can set a burst mode from what I read. Not 100% on that though. Maybe @RokSolid would know about it.

I have used a few in vectors and the shot counter/cycle switch is required for semi and burst modes unfortunately.
Been a long time since I’ve seen the insides of a lehui aug, but the lever looks almost like a v3 cut off lever so maybe something could be adapted?

1 Like

That black is really speaking to me, might have to get that too.

What’s the battery connector on it?