Current project on your bench

:rofl::rofl: yeah your not wrong there :+1:
Even after chewing a cord they’ll give you those puppy dog eyes and we tend to melt like butter :laughing:

1 Like

Chewed the zipper out of my work pants unbeknown to me I put them on and was wtf :rofl: Funny he has left my shoes alone completely, they are normally a canditdate to go for several laps around the house :rofl:

Growing pains, they grow out of it, after a dozen new power plugs, leads and buttons touched up on my sewing skills again :rofl: :roll_eyes: :rofl:

4 Likes

Looking at making an ammo crate coffee table.
Or just a Blaster coffee table
The guys at my local Men’s shed are going to help me
If I make it out of my large ammo crate it will have a glass top to display the blasters.
Or the slide out one
Stuff it I’ll just make both
For display purposes only
Patent pending :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Hey DocBob found another great project.
Now you know what to do with all those bonnets you find in the bush

2 Likes

Love it mate!
The neighbours wouldn’t be surprised to see something like this hanging off the wall :joy:

1 Like

Man so many projects started but not 100%

Also been trying figure out a Groza kit, a V3 SMG kit, still got the MDR to finalise, man my bench is huge ATM :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Theres some AS Groza kits that are 3d printable. but instead of a bar for trigger to gearbox link id suggest a mosfet or something?

Yeah the one I’ve been printing is designed for a MOSFET, but it’s originally for Airsoft so I gotta redesign some parts for gel, had to do the same for the MDR but up to the going running t stage and just haven’t finished it yet.

2 Likes

Had it sitting there for a while, but the DB barrels do just drop straight into the AAP-01

13cm to a 35cm barrel. Extra length would make using a carbine kit viable too, poor man’s GBBR :sweat_smile:

Working on the Lexington kit for it too.

EDIT: When you have parts just laying around, shit gets weird

Don’t dislike it thou

1 Like

Bejeezus H Christ mate :flushed:
You are delving into the delusional depravity of @Bigmuthadrums territory here! :joy:

That looks like something the nurse used yesterday :rofl: does it vibrate?

Quite vigorously when you flick the little switch, and it dumps it load of small white balls in a matter of seconds :smirk:

Iooks like the makings of a sex toy.
I don’t know if I am discussed by it Impressed or turned on .:thinking:

I’m pretty sure the little grey guy with the big head and huge eyes who visited me at 3:33am had one of those in his back pocket…

You are going to name it “The Anal Probe” yeah? :thinking:

Maybe the Long AAS-02

Longer AAS-02

Take it out to test shoot and realise I left it on auto, mags gone in ½sec…

1 Like

Not trying to be rude…. but it looks like a LEGO model!

Bring on the downvotes and hate upon me :joy:

I see the dead squid, fart mask, hiding in the bottom right corner…!!

Actually, folded headsets, look like a gas mask…from that angle and lighting conditions…!!

2 Likes

images (6)

Not far off

1 Like

Looking at it a bit more it kinda looks like that folding 9mm carbine, think it was a Krytac but can’t remember it now.

EDIT: Keltec sub2000, not Krytac
images (7)

2 Likes