Current project on your bench

Interesting, you’ll make it quicker than Keltec can achieve :laughing:

Perusing the 3D print site when i stumbled upon this.

Airsoft Hi-Capa 4.3 Rail M4 Mag adapter by Thor | Download free STL model | Printables.com

It’s for softair obviously but it’s a very intriguing concept for converting a GBB to use M4 mags. Really the only modification that would need to be done is increase the feed tube size to accommodate gels.

although now that I think about it the gels wouldn’t feed right cause of the orientation.

Oh, wait there’s those new M4 mags that feed like the P90 on the way apparently, they’ll work…

1 Like

so it loads the ammo from there too?

Yeah, so instead of like the stormbreka style, with the magwell being part of the stock mag, it hangs off the front.

Pretty cool design I think and it helps by not putting the weight of everything on the blasters mag catch and also not having to worry about bumping the mag release and dropping the entire kit, you need to sacrifice a stock mag base but you can buy them separately I think instead of the entire mag.

Poor man’s Stormbreka :sweat_smile:

it looks like a holder.

will have to get a replacement hotend for my printer and get it back up and running.

Imagine it with a drum mag, or even better a double drum :rofl:

One done -two or three to go

Gen 8, metal gears, 1.28 Ausgel, Chi Hai460, etc. 320-340 fps. Just need to tune the hop up next week and give it a run on the weekend

3 Likes

Awesome old school solid and reliable build :ok_hand:

Still available for those who want to go in cheap and tinker :+1:

Yi Tai AUG-A1 Gel Blaster – OP Force Delta Gel Blasters & Discount Archery Supplies

anyone build grenade launchers for gelsoft games?

Renegade still had some, pretty sure its the same one,a little bit cheaper too
AUG-A1 Steyr Gel Blaster (Tan) - Renegade Blasters

In what way do you mean? like the actual launcher you put the shell in? or an entire mechanism? there’s a tonne of designs for the gas shells on like Thingy and Cults.

I’m still working on an insert for the 40MAX shell, holds about 25-30 gels atm but is a +1 with the insert getting launched too :sweat_smile:

oh there’s an M320 grenade launcher that’s for airsoft i saw on cults 3d.

I have never seen a word misspelled so many times yet so consistently :joy:

2 Likes

i can’t find any of these bolts in these lenghts haha

Would love to see someone build it.

Really? Bunnings has some except the really short ones, there’s packs of M3s you can get off Ali that will have all those lengths, otherwise a fastener store should have all of it, there’s one near with I’ve gone to a free times that have then all in various head types, but the smallest pack is like 50pce.

but it should be doable for you?

1 Like

I don’t see why not, the threaded rod would be the hardest part to get really being M3.

shouldn’t be too hard to find online.