Give us your Best Jokes...!

2 Likes

“I make my own farkena whipper stripper!”

1 Like

A Tasmanian, New South Welshman and a Queenslander are walking up the beach.
The Tasmanian spots a bottle in the water and races up excitedly to pick it up. He gives it a rub and out pops a genie.
The genie looks at the tree of them and says with a wry smile “three wishes, 1 wish each. “
The Tasmanian jumps up and down excitedly, “Me First! Me First! Me First!”
OK says the genie
“My grandfather was a fisherman. My father is a fisherman. I’m a fisherman and my son is a fisherman. I want the ocean teeming fish”
Hey presto, the sea is teeming with fish. The others look on in surprise.
The Genie points to Queenslander “You’re next!”
The Queenslander points to the New South Welshman and says “him first”
The New South Welshman says “ I am sick and tired of these northerners and southerners interfering in our affairs. I wish for a wall around NSW so nothing gets in or out!”
Hey presto and in the distance they all see a wall appear high into the sky.
The genie says “Now You!”
The Queenslander asks “before my wish, tell me about the wall?”
“Two kilometers thick, 5 kilometers high, nothing gets in or out”
“Beauty Mate, fill her with water!”

Getting close to Xmas…

Jepp chart, for the North Pole…

1 Like

FB_IMG_1702425209469

A man owned a small farm in Australia.
The Fair Work Australia Office claimed he was not paying proper wages to his staff and sent a representative out to interview him.
“I need a list of your employees and how much you pay them,” demanded the rep.
“Well,” replied the farmer, “There’s my farm hand who’s been with me for 3 years. I pay him $500 a week plus free room and board. He also gets triple time for working on a Sunday and a slab of beer for a Happy Hour every Friday.”
“The cook has been here for 18 months, and I pay her $400 per week plus free room and board. She doesn’t work on Sundays and I provide paid satellite television for free in her room.”
“Then there’s the half-wit.
He works about 18 hours every day and does about 90% of all the work around here. He makes about $20 per week, pays his own room and board,and I buy him a bottle of whiskey every Saturday night. He also sleeps with my wife occasionally.”
“That’s the guy I want to talk to… the half-wit,” says the agent.
“That would be me,” replied the farmer.

2 Likes

Ray came home one night from a long day at work, slid into bed beside his sleeping wife, and fell into a deep slumber.
He awoke before the Pearly Gates, where St. Peter said, ‘You died in your sleep, Ray.’

Ray was stunned. ‘I’m dead? No, I can’t be! I’ve got too much to live for. Send me back!’

St. Peter said, ‘I’m sorry, but there’s only one way you can go back, and that is as a chicken.’

Ray was devastated, but begged St. Peter to send him to a farm near his home. The next thing he knew, he was covered with feathers, clucking and pecking the ground.

A rooster strolled past. ‘So, you’re the new hen, huh? How’s your first day here?’

‘Not bad,’ replied Ray the hen, ‘but I have this strange feeling inside. Like I’m gonna explode!’

‘You’re ovulating,’ explained the rooster. ‘Don’t tell me you’ve never laid an egg before?’

‘Never,’ said Ray.

‘Well, just relax and let it happen,’ says the rooster. 'It’s no big deal. He did, and a few uncomfortable seconds later, out popped an egg! He was overcome with emotion as he experienced motherhood. He soon laid another egg - his joy was overwhelming.

As he was about to lay his third egg, he felt a smack on the back of his head, and heard…

“Ray, wake up! You shit the bed!”

2 Likes

3 Likes

An Aussie named Bazza wanted to buy a motorcycle.
He doesn’t have much luck, until one day, he comes across a Harley with a for sale’ sign on it.
The bike looks better than a new one, although it is 10 years old. It’s shiny and in mint condition.
He buys it and asks the seller how he kept it in such great condition for 10 years. ‘Well, it’s quite simple,’ says the seller, ‘whenever the bike is outside and it’s gonna rain, rub Vaseline on the chrome.
It protects it from the rain’, and he hands Bazza a jar of Vaseline.
That night, his girlfriend, Shazza, invites him over to meet her parents.
Naturally, they take the bike there.
Just before they enter the house, Shazza stops him and says, ‘I have to tell you something about my family. When we eat dinner, we don’t talk. In fact, the FIRST person who says anything during dinner has to do the dishes. ’
No problem,’ he says…
And in they go. Bazza is shocked.
Right in the middle of the living room is a huge stack of dirty dishes. In the kitchen is another huge stack of dishes. Piled up on the stairs, in the corridor, everywhere he looks. Dirty dishes.
They sit down to dinner, and sure enough, no one says a word. As dinner progresses, Bazza decides to take advantage of the situation. He leans over and kisses Shazza. No one says a word. He reaches over and fondles her breasts. Nobody says a word.
So he stands up, grabs her, rips her clothes off, throws her on the table, and takes her, right there in front of her parents.
His girlfriend is a little flustered, her dad is obviously livid and her mum horrified when he sits back down, but no one says a word.
He looks at her mum. She’s got a great body too. Bazza grabs mum, bends her over the table, pulls down her knickers, and turns her every which way but loose right there on the dinner table.
She has a big orgasm, & Bazza sits down. His girlfriend is furious, her dad is boiling, & mum is beaming from ear to ear.
But still…Total silence.
All of a sudden there is a loud clap of thunder, and it starts to rain…
Bazza remembers his bike, so he pulls the jar of Vaseline from his pocket…
Suddenly the father shouted. ‘I’ll do the dishes!!’.

1 Like

An oldie but a bloody classic :+1::joy:

1 Like

A blonde takes her car to the mechanics. He says “nothing to worry about just sh*t in the air filter” she says “brilliant so how many times a day do I do that”

1 Like

On their way to get married, a young Catholic couple were involved in a fatal car accident. The couple found themselves sitting outside the Pearly Gates waiting for St. Peter to process them into Heaven.

While waiting they began to wonder; Could they possibly get married in Heaven?

When St. Peter arrived they asked him if they could get married in Heaven.

St. Peter said, “I don’t know. This is the first time anyone has asked. Let me go find out,” and he left.

The couple sat and waited for an answer… for a couple of months.

While they waited, they discussed the pros and cons. If they were allowed to get married in Heaven, should they get married, what with the eternal aspect of it all? What if it doesn’t work? Are we stuck in Heaven together forever?

Another month passed. St. Peter finally returned, looking somewhat bedraggled.

“Yes,” he informed the couple, “You can get married in Heaven.”

“Great!” said the couple. “But we were just wondering; what if things don’t work out? Could we also get a divorce in Heaven?”

St. Peter, red-faced with anger, slammed his clipboard on the ground.

“What’s wrong?” asked the frightened couple.

“OH, COME ON!!!” St. Peter shouted. “It took me 3 months to find a priest up here! Do you have ANY idea how long it’ll take to find a lawyer?”

------------------

Apparently artificial intelligence scientists are working on a device to turn thoughts into speech…how slow are they I have known about it for decades its called Alcohol

1 Like

Too good not to share…!!

When my wife left, I was sad, upset and lonely.

Since then, I got a dog, bought a motorcycle, shagged a couple women and blew a thousand bucks on drugs and booze.

I think she’ll be kinda mad when she gets home from work.

I AM GOING TO HAVE TO START CHARGING FAMILY MEMBERS FOR CHANGING LIGHT BULBS IN THE HOUSE.
BECAUSE I TAKE MY LIFE INTO MY HANDS EVERY TIME I GO HIGHER THAN THE FIRST RUNG ON THE STEPPING STOOL AT MY AGE :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

$40K per year to do that? :exploding_head:

Good bucks in anyone’s language…

1 Like

Yep that’s $58800 Australian
Some jobs in the world are crazy money.
That light house keeper job which pays a quarter of a million.

There are worse jobs… :joy:

2 Likes

Wait until they get to the crotch sniffing! :flushed::joy: