Introduce Yourself!

Hi, From north Brisbane area, was a member on the old forum, had a few interactions on there , but generally I’m here to learn a bit more about the maintenance and upkeep of my blasters.Just inhertited a JG works hicapa, (barely works) so hoping i may pickup some tips on getting it up and firing as it should.

7 Likes

Welcome back @micm66 :+1:
I hope that we can set up a few new specific threads for people to post their knowledge and advice on specific topics that cover such things as this for the members :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Hi … me again. Semi-regular poster on old forum. Back for the blaster reviews, hints and tips that were so useful at the old haunt.

4 Likes

Hi everyone. I’m Nachi, from Malaysia, an infrequent poster but regular follower from the old forum. Good to be back. This forum has an incredible wealth of information that has helped me in my tinkering/upgrading my blasters. Keep up the good work.

Current Blasters:

1. Le Hui Kriss Vector
  2. Jing Ji SLR M4 Modded
  3. Le Hui Sig 552
  4. BeiDou M4 Sniper.
5 Likes

Welcome @Nachi :raised_hands:
Hope you enjoy the Forum and can share your knowledge with others here also :+1:

3 Likes

I used to frequent the old forum. I only now discoverd this replacment.

Glad its back the discord is cancer

5 Likes

Hi, From South Brisvegas,been collecting now about a year, mainly back yard blasting,been to Nuketown a few times.
Found the new forum 2 days ago, thanks for getting the forum back online.
Have been missing all of the great tips and tech advise.

5 Likes

Welcome to the Forum :+1:
Don’t hesitate to add your own knowledge and pics of your gear to help rebuild the knowledge base that we have lost :confused:

2 Likes

Hey I’m Mick, based in Bris was previously a member of the old forum.

Co-Founder/GM at Bulletproof Customs

Was playing in GSA on team NukeTown up until recently, currently forming a new team of players far more experienced than me so very excited for that. I play mid-field.

Currently a Grey Patched member of vertex who are an awesome crew of guys and love my CQB and Milsim.

Have a few different blasters I use atm - noveskie DSG, a custom SSG and currently building an SR15.

Pretty active at most fields but NukeTown is my go to.

Also love my cars and do sprints, was previously into MMA prior to getting injured which by a stroke of luck caused me to find Gel.

Thanks for having me as part of the forum and keen to contribute where I can!!

9 Likes

Welcome!
Great to have people with so much experience on board :+1:
Would be great to see if you would post a few pics of your gear and builds in the relevant topics for us all to see and envy! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thanks Mate, I’ll start with a snapshot of my CQB load out and my new Speedqb build, if my wife would let me this stuff would be wall mounted in our bedroom haha.

4 Likes

Hi all, just looked at all my boxes of unbuilt projects and thought I better jump back into this and see what’s Ben happening. Looking forward to learning from everyone and actually getting a few blaster back in operation

5 Likes

Welcome @Lucasto23 :+1:
Don’t forget that you will only take from this forum from what you can give in return :sunglasses:
Hope you enjoy finding whatever you need and help others to do the same :blush:

4 Likes

Hi. Wayne here all the way from South Africa, gel blasting is unknown overhere, due to paintball and airsoft. But i do enjoy it, i got me two jinming g36c’s and jinji slr. Running around the back yard with the wife and kid shooting each other

7 Likes

Welcome mate :+1:
Good to see someone from our West Coast neighbours chiming in who is enjoying the hobby with their family :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hi everyone, I was on the ol GBF for a few years too. I went overseas for a bit this year and only got back this week. I’m from Adelaide, SA and I have about eight blasters. To be honest, I think the rego, safe and licence cost more than my blasters with all the mods and upgrades I did.
I am using a different nickname, as I am feeling a better and newer me, so changing my name was needed to drop the link with my ties to the military. My old user name was Spartan 19 which was my last call sign on active service. Cutting the ties has been a big move, as has giving my medals to my daughter.
Anyhow, I tried to log on last night I think and I got strange messages, so I did a search and found RIP GBF…wtf I thought, better go to Reddit and see what that was all about. It seems it was not recent but back in July or earlier if all these dates mean anything.
I’m only interested in Gel blaster stuff on here, the odd joke or two and if Biker Smurf is still talking bikes, I’ll listen in on that. If people are trying to fix something I’ll try and help if I can but I have not had any experiences with GBB or HPA.
It is good to see some familiar faces here once more. :smile:

6 Likes

Welcome back mate. Good to have you.

2 Likes

Hey Dannler, you can probably guess how jealous we are that you have airsoft LoL.

I do like the international flair this forum seems to have, albeit one Sth African and one from Malaysia. Still I recon that’s a good start, welcome to the Aussie Forum.

4 Likes

Welcome back and hope your experience here is a good one :hugs::+1:

2 Likes

Welcome back Jeff.
Good to see you on here again.

3 Likes