Introduce Yourself!

So it’s confirm now, that here is a ’ continue ’ version of older forum, coz I find a couple of ‘familiar’ name in this forum.

Btw I’m apiz. From somewhere in Asia.

4 Likes

Hi everyone,
Been a long time lurker and thought I’d finally sign up. I had a bad experience a couple of years ago buying a custom blaster from CEH which left a bad taste in my mouth for the hobby. I recently picked up a Wingun peacemaker which resparked my interest.
I’m a bit of a gamer and would like to build a few collections inspired around my favourite games eg. Red Dead Redemption and Fallout New Vegas.

Current Blasters:
Atomic Armoury M4 (not working)
Atomic Armoury Tactical 1911 (not working)
APS Dragonfly
Wingun Peacemaker

Blaster Wishlist:
M16A1
Aks-74u (with the Bakelite mags)
Winchester 1897 pump action shotgun
Winchester 1887 lever action shotgun
Double barrel shotgun
Schofield revolver
Colt navy revolver
And pretty much any cowboy era gun :laughing:

7 Likes

mmmmmm Schofield - yes please

4 Likes

Ikr! Wingun makes a version I would love to get my hands on :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Hey again was on the old forum, and was suprised when it shut down a while back. Only found the new forum last week as i had a lot of time at the airport :grin:. Been into blasting going on 2 + years, not a modder or tinker (dont have the time or patience) but enjoy going to the odd game and collecting the modern blasters. I am in south brisbane, takes about 5min door to door to go to gurilla blasters. Hoping being back on the forum might get back into it a bit more.

4 Likes

Welcome back :+1:
Hopefully you can get to wean any help you require from the members here…… which includes yourself imparting your knowledge for others here as well :ok_hand:

1 Like

Hi I’m Dan. Was Dan on the former incarnation of the forum. :smiley: Special thanks to @DocBob for the DM about this new forum :smiley:

3 Likes

Great to see you back Dan :+1:
Hopefully can all work together with knowledge and input to keep the hobby alive for all, no matter where we all come from :sunglasses:

1 Like

Really glad to see the forum back!
Was twitchysteve in the old life, back with a new identity for a new forum.
Still enjoy pulling pulling apart and modding my small collection of wells blasters and playing socially with our group when I get time.

5 Likes

My name is Carlos, I am from Spain, more specifically from Cádiz, Andalusia, I started in the world of gel blasters without knowing anything about it, since it does not exist in Spain, I started about 4 or 5 months ago, I have a Bingfeng mp7 and a whole upgraded m16 BLG since in Spain we can only buy on the Zhenduotoys page and we can only buy a few of all the ones there, so everything is very limited right now in Spain, I hope one day I could open a store here, the I have upgraded my m16 with metal gears, a cylinder nozzle, a piston with a metal rack, and an m90 spring, it will be around 360fps approximately, for hop Up I have a Rizer v1 Gray, soon I would like to change the barrel for a longer one and the gearbox for a gen8, all that I know thanks to Guido’s videos, a great person, he has helped me a lot and in order not to bother him much more I decided to ask if he knew of a forum and well he referred me to this great forum, comment that we are the first team Spain team of gel blaster, GEO GelBall Operational Team and well I am here to continue learning I hope you welcome me even if I have to use the translator to be able to speak or comment, greetings colleagues!!
Uploading: IMG_20221130_233943_759.jpg…
Uploading: Screenshot_2022-11-30-19-41-21-640_com.whatsapp.jpg…

11 Likes

Welcome @elesp , great to have you on board :+1:

Sounds like you have some great plans ahead of you and will be exciting to follow your future endeavours.

Don’t forget to find the appropriate threads and post up pics and information on your blasters and modifications for everyone to see.

Great to be able to follow like minded people from all over the world :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Greetings, David from the Sunshine Coast. Relatively new to the hobby. More familiar with the real steel version of things after 18 years in the military. I only own one baster at the moment, a Cyma M4, my 13yo son has a Cyma AK47.
Looking to add more to my collection.

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum David, great to see you here with your young bloke in the hobby as well :+1:
Plenty of knowledge around these parts, so if there’s anything you need…….find the right topic thread and fire away!

1 Like

Welcome to chaos hahahaha, chaos because there are many things you won’t understand, it happens to me as a newbie, but we have good colleagues who explain everything step by step and that is appreciated, a pleasure to have you here. PS: I’m the only Spanish, maybe you notice strange words or unintelligible phrases

Serial forum lurker with an appreciation/fascination with airsoft (and now gelsoft).

I’ve had very little experience with airsoft while I was living in Canada but my interest has been around since the late 90s…(am surprised that airsoft has been around for that long really).

3 Likes

Canuk hey, nice people the males and females I’ve met from there. Work well in the shearing shed too. :+1:

3 Likes

HAHA no I am not a Canuck, I am full Aussie who just lived in Canada for a while.

Soz for the omission.

EDIT: I even got to use a real Glock 17, CZ-75B, and an AR-15 while I was visiting the US. :rofl:

2 Likes

Hi I’m a long time lurker of the original forum and a big thanks to all involved in starting this new forum.I’m a backyard plinker/tinkerer collector. Have always wanted a real steel licence but have found this sport far safer and affordable even with our younger family at home. I never have a lot to say, appreciate tips , reviews and recommendations from experienced members .
Thanks in advance👍

5 Likes

New to this forum but was on old forum for a long time. Was sad to see it disappear but glad to see this new forum up and running. Was mainly on old forum for advise and reviews of new products etc but am keen to offer advice on things i have had experience with personally if it can help.

6 Likes

Goodonya mate, welcome back :+1: