Introduce Yourself!

What Doc said +1 :point_up_2:

Welcome to the madhouse! :laughing:

1 Like

Congratulations…!!!

This what happens next…

1 Like

Ola everybody, just got into this new and amazing blasting experience about a month or so ago and I am hooked. I hope everyone has a great day and please forgive me in advance for my noob questions lol.

5 Likes

Welcome to the asylum! :wink:

Plenty of good people in here to help you out, just keep in mind there’s no such thing as a dumb question… we all started out noobs. :+1:

1 Like

Welcome on board and cheers for the introduction :sunglasses:
Hope you enjoy the hobby and certainly have a lot of good people around here if you ever require any help or knowledge, so don’t be shy!

Welcome Jim, it’s all good you gotta start somewhere. Plenty of info here, or just ask that’s what this place is for :+1:

3 Likes

Will there be sufficient parking for our mobility chairs?

2 Likes

Yes plenty of parking
But please bring your own colonoscopy bags.
Please remember gel Blasters are not to be used as sex toys
Glow in the dark Gel balls on string are banned this year.
Because some of you sick bastards used them for more than just decorations.

1 Like

Ah shit it’s nearly that time of the year again. All right how many sheep this time…

2 Likes

Hi All, new to blasters and haven’t played yet but keen to have a game real soon once I finish my masters. Trying to learn as much as I can before buying a blaster! Seems like a great community here and looking forward getting in to it.

4 Likes

Welcome to the madhouse @Tekkado !
Plenty of good people here to help you out with anything that you might need to ask or get advice from, so don’t hesitate to engage with the community here :sunglasses:

Always great to see more people getting involved in this hobby :+1:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, man! :wave:

You’ve come to the right place… it’d be hard to find a better bunch of gel enthusiasts anywhere. We’ve got all sorts of mixed experience in here, so whatever your preference someone will be able to help you out.

Keep up with the right discussions and you’ll be pretty well informed when the time comes to drop some bucks on your chosen blaster.

And keep in mind, there are no dumb or silly questions in the search for blaster perfection… :+1:

2 Likes

Hello Everyone,

I am MK, the owner of AKgelblaster, based in Hong Kong, been working with my partner in US Tennessee and Puerto Rico.

I am joining the community to learn great stuff from you all and at the same time hope to bring you something great that we know.

I want to thanks Leader Doc Bob who has been spending a lot of time to the community and our discord to help other areas apart from Australia to grow the gel blaster community.

Lastly, if you have ordered something from us and know what we can do better, do let me know and we will make improvement.

Sorry for my bad English. Merry Christmas and Happy New year!

Yours,
MK

10 Likes

Welcome aboard and hope you enjoy your time getting to know this community :+1::sunglasses:

1 Like

Welcome to the group! :wave:

It’s always good to get an insiders viewpoint on the industry. :+1:

2 Likes

My Name is Sama and blogger by passion and UI/UX designer by profession. I have a blog about Nerf guns and gel blasters. (Smartnerf.com)

4 Likes

Welcome to the Forum👍
There’s a few Nerf fans on here, but mostly Gelblaster enthusiasts who also enjoy other hobbies :sunglasses:

Enjoy your time checking out everything around here and engaging with other like minded people.