Nerf Foam Dart Blasters

If you want a harder hitting more accurate blaster there is a shell in the works I think for the Sabre M20 if you have one,

1 Like

@BME
I’ve got 3 left, so the next one will be a ‘Browie’ not the BrownBess though, just a brown I found that is close enough for me. The other 2 will be up to the buyers. Once I get the display stand sorted I’ll sell them as a packaged deal. I’ve done this before with SW e11’s from molds I made from a deactivated Sterling 9mm

The 3 in your photo…I’m guessing your bought them overseas and they landed here in OZ…??.. presume you’re in Oz…??..was it easy to get them in…??

I was going to buy the Snow Wolf but didn’t think it would pass customs.

1 Like

yeah, im in oz…brisvegas…

The middle one , is the finished, converted gelsoft piece.
Was done around 10 months ago, by xforce northlakes.

There was a full review on the old forum, i’ll repost one soon.

The other 2 were B709 import from the states, the Matsuocorp is heavily upgraded HCG hero prop, circa 2008. Apart from those, i have 2 of the standard HCG hero’s, and a HCG smartgun.

Also have a snow wolf asoft in NZ, looking to get it converted to gel , and brought in…

You’ll do well with the nerf ones, i see BNIB ones are selling on ebay for $450…

Not bad, for a 4 month mark up…

2 Likes

Logan City here, it’s definitely supply and demand for the Nerf’s. I got 4 and they were hard to get, planned on getting 10 of the little bastards, but the only one’s you could really get were cancelled pre-orders, so I was lucky with the 4 I got. Had to go all over town to get them.

Really keen on a Snow Wolf was the B709 much drama/cost…??

B709’s are free, and easy to apply for.

They will not issue a B709 for Anything, asoft AT ALL.

The only option is to convert it to gel overseas, and import it once its finished.
The others i have are non firing display models, so they are fine.

I have another 2 nerf PR’s BNIB, ill probs sit on them for another 6 months, then sell…or consider converting 1 to gell…

Whats BNIB mean…?..

20 characters required…lame… :laughing:

Brand New In Box

20char

250fps Nerf pistol with integrated bearing SCAR (rifling)

4 Likes

Legal in all states @BradleyPhillipsYT ?

I think the shape of it may be a little iffy for Victoria but otherwise I believe so.

1 Like

Personally would be better if electric, wonder how scaled down the Wasp 76 can be made.

Interesting, I like the shape of it :+1:

I’ve heard some zincs have really nasty feeling clunky primes, any issues with yours ?

1 Like

That would likely be down to the one printing them, if you sand it smooth and maybe even grease the slide it should be fine.

Mine is great without doing any of that myself.

@Bikersmurf check this out if you haven’t already, probably one of the best so far,
You should grab one @Deadsquid

https://www.foamwork.com.au/storm

1 Like

Because they suck :laughing: only fun for crazy high rps up close

Cool Flywheelers,

/
/

2 Likes

Cheers mate…… it’s been a lot of years and yet I still rate @BradleyPhillipsYT the very best channel on YouTube in relation to this hobby.
I continue to link his channel to everyone who asks questions from all over the world looking to gain more knowledge about these topics.

@LowGuido is awesome 2nd for the very best technical knowledge and product testing available for anyone worldwide as well…… much more in depth and informative information than any US/European channels out there :ok_hand:

2 Likes

100% agree on both of those points.

Both give great reviews and it’s nice to see gameplay tacked onto the end of Bradley Phillips’ posts… nice touch. :+1:

The ChopShop used to always be required viewing everytime I bought a new blaster, the detail of Low Guido’s technical takedowns was invaluable to me as a noobie.

1 Like

Some interesting developments @DocBob @Bikersmurf but not cheap by any means.

Mod potential?
@BradleyPhillipsYT feel like reviewing if I grab one?

This is the best post I’ve ever seen you make :wink: