New GBB Rifles

Why is this mans head so far up his ass, i was reading his responces on reddit and im supprised he isnt perma banned the shit he flings nonsensicaly

4 Likes

The mods on the gel blaster subreddit don’t ban you for being a fuckwit, they only ban you if you desperately try to warn a guy that 40 lipo batteries in 1 bag is basically a bomb waiting to go off.

3 Likes

Where can i see this stuff on reddit?

Yeah man this fella is a laugh. Funny not even comparing the same model to justify the price difference.

Xforce have got a video up doing a short review on these. I did like the dig near the start of the video on the “first gbbr”.

I popped in saturday to pick up the 2nd grenade i ordered at xmas. And had a feel of the cqb as thats the one im after (not mk18 i said earlier got name mixed up). And yeah it feels good enough for me, lighter then i expected which is good. Only comment was charginng handle seemed to have a bit of play.

Also out of interest contacted exatc, long short of the story supplier and other shops bitched about their price so they got cut out. Frking monopoly bullshit.

7 Likes

The jab at them for making the ‘tampon string’ comments made me smile, too. Danny’s got the brain of a 16 year old I swear to god.

4 Likes

There’s links to all Danny’s shit on their entry in the Retailers, Ranked thread.

1 Like

Ah yes, bluejeans… a source of quality reddit browsing

1 Like

Has the GBBR damn been broken? Another GBBR released via CEH Guns Modify AR MK-15 Full Metal Gas Blow Back Rifle – Command Elite Hobbies

1 Like

Jeebus. That’s nice. I would have grabb d that had I known it was coming.

1 Like

Still loving the GEs, so there’s no compulsion from me to rush into another GBBR. More than willing to wait from reviews before I do some extra budgeting.

1 Like

My sentiments exactly. Just would have been nice to now this one was coming. And so soon.

1 Like

Its CEH - they’ve had whoppers when it comes to nightmare early announcements and pre-orders :rofl:

1 Like

Haha so very very true. :joy:

1 Like

Sweet jeesus they want $200 per magazine!!!

1 Like

I also forsee a lot of pinched fingers in those style of mags Guns Modify PMag for the MWS (Marui) - YouTube :rofl:
Say what you want about the tampon mags for the GE, at least I can refill them in under 10 seconds without hassle with the default string.

3 Likes

To be perfectly honest I prefer the MWS mag. Both visually and the way it is loaded. I’m not l stressed about it majorly but I will most likely get a MWS based M4 in the grand scheme of things.

I don’t like the strings and cut them off straight away. I push the ramps down from the top and hold in place and fill through the hole. It’s not terrible but I would like something better.

1 Like

Can’t push the bottom of the string up inside? An alternative would be to shorten the string and terminate it with a thin t-pull that will sit flush against the mag but that you could still get a finger nail under when you want it.

1 Like

Risk binding inside the base plate. And once extended it hangs out the bottom.
It might not bother some people but I don’t dig it.
There is the option to make a pistol mag like channel the majority of the length of the front of the mag.
This may be something I’ll consider but my method using the tool I posted a photo of it relatively successful and I can usually load 30 pearls without issue.

1 Like

If you have a 3D printer a best-of-all-words solution might be available.

Right now it sounds like the cable is tied directly to the follower. But if you turned it into two seperate pieces, you could turn it into a non-reciprocating line, instead.

It’d have to look something like this.

1 Like

Bearing in mind the gas cylinders form the entirety of the mags bar the mag channel that has the spring and follower. The string just runs straight out the bottom of this.
The channel is moulded into the shell not the gas cyclinder section. The mag lips are attached to the cylinder section but are replaceable.

2 Likes