New GBB Rifles

Sorry just so I have a complete understanding, to test this are you shooting the mags empty (ie no gels loaded, inserting the mag, pulling charging handle and firing) OR shooting them till they are empty (ie fully loaded magazine and shooting till the magazine is completely empty)?

full to empty :slight_smile:

12KG and 14KG tried - same situation. The retailer got it to lock back a couple of times on my mag and a store mag. Now with them for a tech to check.

1 Like

Hmmmm. That is very odd. Especially if there is no wear on the parts that interface and it did it on different mags.

Does it lock when you pull the charging handle on an empty mag??

Nope - not once :\

bonus chars

1 Like

Ok something is seriously wrong if it’s not locking back when you pull the charging handle after inserting an empty mag.

Would have loved some photos of the the bolt carrier and the bolt lock.

silly … i didnt think to take any photos. Just had a gap with work yesterday where I could run it back out to the shop. Will let you know how it plays out !

1 Like

Why am I buying one of these again…??..they are all metal and shoot faster…??? :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle:

Cool factor (they operate on the same manual of arms as a real ar15), trigger response, love of things mechanical…

Yeah they’re full metal, too.

2 Likes

$180 for a spare mag and it only holds 30 gels…???..I’m not seein’ the value… :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

mines back, getting repaired (hopefully) after only 48 hours and 30 gels

What’s the story? As in the bolt lock issue?

If you don’t get it, you don’t get it I guess, and I sincerely hope you enjoy your AEG.

I will continue eagerly looking forward to getting my hands on one of these.

2 Likes

no story yet unfortunately. working today but will check in on progress tmrw.

Did you get it back and it didn’t work or have you not got it yet?

havent got it and havent heard :\ monday will be a day of action me thinks!

1 Like

Oh ok. It read like it had gone back to the vendor again.

Let us know how you go and I’m curious to see what they say.

1 Like

Those of us who enjoy simulation will go this path.

The ironic part about it is with out those who are willing to put the money down for such items the industry would never grow and evolve. Be it for the items that break and need revision to the development for innovation and design improvements.

This also applies to retailers, that have to pick up on customer service, warranties and competitive price they will have to stand apart from past experiences in the long run in order to survive.

In the end its primarily dictated by money and those who are willing to spend it. Without these people it all dies alternately.

A simple comparison for this would be choosing a vehicle with a “v8 engine” as compared to a vehicle with 4 cylinder.

Both Vehicles get you from A to B however, the difference comes from that the 4 cylinder is a economical “grocery getter” while the v8 is expensive performance machine. Both can do the basic job but, only one gives you a smile while doing that job.

5 Likes

GBBR Definitely puts a smile on your dial with every trigger pull :grin::rofl:

4 Likes

Hi does any one know the inner barrel length of the GE M4 , 93M MK18. ???.

Hi, Bandit75 , my GE bolt arrived today , no problems with customs .:blush:

1 Like