New GBB Rifles

That’s awesome :ok_hand:
Which postage option did you use?

What bolt did you get?

Edit : all good. Scrolled back and saw it’s the standard GE one.

For a spare, for just in case , no problems with customs , $ 30. 27 . USD . Delivered, it’s a 2021 bolt .

4 Likes

Cheapest possible,posted on 12/2/23 .

2 Likes

Got here faster than my charging handle. Good to know no probs with customs. BCGs are on the prohibited items list so I’m surprised you had no issues. Great though! :+1:

Hi Jas , it had gel blaster part on the package their was on airsoft marking or logos , I specifically asked them to take off all airsoft related labels .

4 Likes

I’ve had nylon LDT receiver and Kublai outer barrel seized in the past. Hence my reservations. Glad it got to you ok and hopefully it’s a sign of things to come. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

My bolt arrived today without any hassle

3 Likes

Still waiting for my charging handle to arrive. :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Hi Mate

I am also after one and a charging handle too the ones on the GE don’t last more than 1000 rounds. I have installed a V2 bolt and 130% spring too tho. It does go hard tho
350+ FPS on average on 14kg gas

Co2 powered

Got Viet guys and ww2 us guys covered and the rare breed of Korean War reenactment guy’s covered aswell

4 Likes

Yeah you and me both although my lower receiver was metal it had “gel-blaster” engraving in it which i purposely purchased as a test and customs a “law unto themselves” decided to seize it but, only the lower.

The upper got to me no issue must have been shift change on a Friday? :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

…additionally its not a typical upper it appears to maybe a GBBR which wasn’t my intentions for purchase being the one i purchased being AEG version.

1 Like

Really?
Which GBBR upper?

I’m not actually entirely sure really to be honest… it came with a long charging handle which has the hook for a bolt carrier from what i was able to discern…no markings on the upper i would say its nothing special

if it really is even a GBBR version I’ll photo

maybe some one can shed some light on the version it is …
UPDATE: It looks like it wasnt for a GBBR but, a EBBR Just found this

That’s an aps upper receiver and charging handle.
Essentially the standard upper for aps gel blasters over here.
I’ve built a few aegs using those.
It’s not a bad upper but yeah it’s just a regular AEG upper not a GBBR upper.

yeah from what i read just now your correct funny thing was i never order this version…but its what was sent …

either way its been in a parts bin ever since 2019

My VFC charging handle arrived. Other than the latch it looks and feels very similar to the standard GE one. Direct drop in no mods required.
Will be interesting to see how it holds up.

5 Likes

Why on earth don’t the retailers bring in parts at the same time as the gats. Its like they LOVE hassles. My GE is still AWOL after two weeks with the retailer. Bolt never locked back on empty from time of purchase. Starting to get a bit mad but they have my gat and they have my money. Wtf to do.

1 Like

The reason parts don’t come in is the risk of parts being seized. The blasters are simple enough as you can apply for b709a for a blaster but not for parts. I have heard that b709a for parts may be in the very near future but until then it is a huge risk importing parts without permits that may be seized.

As for your blaster I would specifically ask the shop what part or parts are faulty and how its causing the bolt to fail to lock back.
Once you know that then you can make a decision on how you will proceed. If they don’t have a confident answer then get them to replace it with a functioning blaster in stock.

5 Likes

Thanks Jas - understand the parts situation a bit better now. Just frustrated AF i guess. Will stay the course.

2 Likes