New GBB Rifles

should i buy one for the lols?

I dont think its like 7V - 11V kinda difference. Could be wrong but i put the lightened bolt carrier in the TWS King Arms and it wasnt amazingly different. Just a bit quicker IMO

2 Likes

Not sure what optics ill settle for. Might keep this one simple and use the little Trijicon red dot.

2 Likes

ooga booga mine did arrive today :> ill have a pic for you nerds tomorrow

3 Likes

Awesome stuff. Let the fun begin :grin:

1 Like

i still need mags thats gonna be a few weeks away kek

I got their last spare one til resupply

1 Like

Did you at least get a discount then? Coz full retail but no mag will make me spew…

doubt ill get a discount on the mags n just have to sink out 600 bucks worth which makes me want to neck myself

Err, I have no answer to that. What the hell u smokin lady :rofl:

1 Like

I think you could definately explore some more options in the optics department. You have so little to choose from/sarc :rofl: Glad you came to this place, eye candy central for us dreamers.

1 Like

His name is bigitus ouncitus

6 Likes

Also what gels u use ro not get confetti

I have had a catastrophic failure, the thingy that pushes the gels has launched itself into space and my mag is now useless :>

Actually really depressed now

Oh no…!!

Ring em up / return / replace.

Gell blaster standard practise…

Thats why i try to buy in store.

Yes its a pain in the butt to actually go there, but you can put a few mags through it there, and check it all out…

Dont worry , you’ll get it sorted…

Nono i was trying to fill it hurt my fingies pushing soring down it poped out slapped me in the face and the follower went to the moon didnt even hear it land

Probs just gonna sulk in a corner and soend 600 bucks on new mags i cant find spares to replace the follower

i’d still be contacting the store, and telling them the about the failure…

Breakage on day 1, is not a good look for them…

Its not breakage its user error kek

Dont tell them that…!! :rofl: :rofl:

Ye but i would have actuslly hoped they stocked extra mag parts but i guess not looks like im going to not be using it for even longer than i would have liked