New GBB Rifles

I’m not sure ECCB are really setting the pricing for this as they are not production blasters but a very small number of airsoft rifles converted to gel - hence the cost.
When Johnny was first talking pricing for his GBBR m4s (admittedly nylon receiver) they were to be sub $800. So yes there will be a premium for a GBBR m4 but not anything like ECCB.

3 Likes

You’re right, perhaps I’m getting too antsy and impatient myself lol.

What have we been teased with so far? Dang…2 years since we first saw the DTS COLT AR15 x GEISSELE

Then the WAT Geissele MK8

aka the Lucifer A1

Then I remember seeing some Australian retailers working on getting GBBRs from a chinese company called Silver Knight BK (?) with their BK MK18

and BK M4

gbbrs are cursed or something :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

No. China stopped allowing small volume exportation of a lot of gel blaster product.
That’s why new product over here has been so slim.
And why retailers are turning to Taiwan for stuff.
Only the low level rubbish product can get out of China currently.

2 Likes

3 Likes

@Bigmuthadrums Is that US Dollars?

Airsoft rifle so I would say yes, USD.

2 Likes

Still not worth what the mark up is over here🤣

3 Likes

$461.61 AUD on airsoft.tiger111hk site

1 Like

Is that price for the same Rifle?

yep but sold out
search Result Airsoft Tiger111HK Area

1 Like

Not surprised when the advertised US dollar price is actually quite reasonable considering what it is :+1:

1 Like

Hi Jazzy, I have an ad to place but this app doesn’t make it easy to DM you directly. Not sure if that’s what I’m doing now.

Hey sambo welcome to forum. I am going to put 2 and 2 together and say thats your gbbr m4 ad? Want to post a review, interested to see how it goes feeding and accuracy wise.

1 Like

Yes mate, that’s my ad. You pay a premium on these for a reason. They’re about as close to the real thing in terms of weight and feel as you’ll ever get in Oz. No plastic pieces other than the grip and handguard. Its got a tight bore barrel so you need to control grow the gels. If you get that right, it runs like a champ. It is select fire so has a full auto function but I find leaving it in semi and shooting for accuracy gives the better experience. Mag holds about 30 ish gels. This would be the gel enthusiasts tool of choice if you’re into realism milsim.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Sambo :+1:
Thanks for the information and pics, as certainly been a lot of interest in the GBBR’s of late.

One of the biggest unanswered questions is about the gas capacity of the magazines.
How often do they require refilling during single and full auto operations?

On Semi, about 3 mags. On full auto about 2. These internals are pretty solid though and if they had a c02 mag in the future, I think you’d get a few more out of it.

1 Like

I have it on good authority from a friend who works at an airsoft field that CO2 through a WE Tech is a bad idea. Apparently it’s sort of a bad idea for any GBB blaster to run CO2, because it’ll do damage from cycling, over time. NBB blasters designed for CO2 like the lever gun, and APS shotguns are fine on CO2 though, because no moving parts.

Keen to see this!

2 Likes

Not gel but the nerf milsig runs great on co2. If a blaster was made to the same high specs as the milsig it would be fine. However that isnt the case

1 Like

you know what would be interesting? a arp9 running off glock pistol mags n like heppi days or something

2 Likes