New GBB Rifles

I ordered the MC6624M
I’ll be building mine up as BCM MCMR 11 and it’s the best out of them to use as a base.
I have all the furniture waiting to go on it when it arrives.

1 Like

Is it full metal? Or or some parts nylon

Define full metal?
I mean bearing inmind I’m waiting for mine to turn up so hopefully I’ll have it Wednesday or Thursday but they are metal where real steel is metal.
So receiver, barrel, buffer tube, internals etc. Stocks, grips etc are polymer.
I’ll be ditching the grip, stock, handguard, trigger guard and buffer plate for BCM units.

4 Likes

Yeah i guess receiver handgaurd and barrel. being metal all that really matters

Ohhh that’s the one I was wanting to get too, for pretty much the same reason. The most solid base to build from for pretty much anything. Only short boy with a FSB and mock gas tube too. I want to build mine out with an M203.

Eagerly awaiting your review. I’d resigned myself with having to make do with a long barrel version review.

2 Likes

Handguard will depend on model. Some will be polymer.
All the receivers are stated as being metal.

Funny thats the same model i am keen on, fingers crossed these GE do go alright. A bit dirty on the mag price, i was hoping my upper limit guess would be wrong, and they would only 2x airsoft price not 3x. Keen to here feedback, i spent to much over xmas so will be waiting till feb i reckon.

Does anyone have any knowledge/experience with the Ares DSR-1?

1 Like

Posts on the old forum from memory were overpriced for something not as good performance wise as the K98.

Just made a Reddit account, and found one for 800, that’s all. Need a new toy now.

1 Like

Full R 18+ strip and show for the masses :+1: :laughing:

1 Like

Mine friendings i need help ;-; i want the ak for cool n want but to have it set up the way i want would require importing shit that might not even fit, the golden eagle m4 ready to buy but idk quality and the that new one coming whats the price n quality compared to ge aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa idk anymore

Wait and see for a few reviews, or… play pin the tail on the donkey spin round in circles blindfolded get one lol

1 Like

Got my GE.
I’ll post some more in depth but

It’s awesome!

29 rnd mag cap
It does have the string but I think there is a way to get rid of it moth minor modding.

Very good accuracy on in graded gels

Awesome kick.

Works way better then the AK

Solid quality

Some minor finish details which could be nicer but on par with most mid tier metal aegs.

Very happy

9 Likes

Awesome to hear!
Mine got delayed by the post office - won’t be able to play with it until the weekend anyway.

1 Like

How easy is it to get to the gel channel/what’s behind it in the mag? Maybe there’s a way to make it work like a non-reciprocating charging handle, depending on how it’s designed?

1 Like

Simplest solution so far with out pulling the mag apart is the string can be cut.
Feeder can be pushed down by say a kebab stick and then held in place by another on through the feeder hole in the side of the mag. There is more then enough room to feed gels in beside the stick holding the feeder down and the remover the stick once loaded.
Maybe something flatter than a kebab stick to holde the feeder in place but anyway it’s workable.
A little fiddle but no worse than the ak

As it stands at the moment it is really easy to feed by you have the bloody string dangling down.

2 Likes

Mags cam pre-gassed and WOW that kick is something else!

3 Likes

Haha mine was empty!!! :joy:

1 Like

Any chance we could get some footage of it in action?

1 Like