New GBB Rifles

I’ll try.
I have video but have no idea how to get it on here.

1 Like

Oh and you get about 2 mags to a gassing. It does going into a 3rd mag but I don’t think you’d get a full one. Maybe a third to half.
So 2 mags is 58rnds

I think that’s very acceptable.

Accuracy is solid and there is an inner barrel hop up.
I haven’t adjusted and my gels are ungraded.
X force black labels.

No mis feeds or issues.

5 Likes

Successfully fed on Ausgel Pearls.

Also I was able to successfully feed the magazine using the method I described.
Pushed the feeder down with a kebab stick.
Held the feeder in place with a small flat blade screwdriver.
Was able to the feed to capacity using a speed loader.

So should be safe to cut the string and delete.

I’ll experiment a bit more first but I’m quietly confident.

3 Likes

Open up the forum using your phone and start writing a reply. In the bottom right corner there’s an icon of a photograph, hit that and you should be able to upload video.

It doesn’t like the video.

Too big??

It says the file invalid.

With my BCM furniture.
I still need to fit the receiver end plate with QD mount.

6 Likes

Do you think the wire is rigid/short enough to hide it in the inside of a magpull sleeve ring? Just trying to think of ways to not have to dock the poor little lamb (god Maiphut please don’t mock me :rofl: ).

1 Like

It’s not rigid
It’s possible you could tuck it in side the pmag end cap
Haven’t tried

30 rounds.
Fed without using the string just a kebab stick and a screw driver to hold the feeder in place while I feed with a speedloader.

Real cap baby!!

6 Likes

so u think i should get a golden eagle or wait till the rpm guys release?

So I was going to get the RPM model as well.
I was worried about the GE performance, loading the mag and finish.

Let me put it this way. I’m so happy with the GE that the RPM would have to have some substantial benefits to justify stumping up $1500 plus mags.

3 Likes

and you say it pews better than the ak? https://www.extac.com.au/golden-eagle-gbbr-mk16-full-metal-green-gas-blowba~181131 was this the one u bought?

Yes way less finicky than the Ak

I have now cut the feeder string and using my method to load as described.

No issues.

I bought the MC6624M.
It’s essentially a Mk18 mod 0

I have put BCM furniture on mine. I already had GBBR fittings ready to go.

2 Likes

What do u mean by finicky? Mc6624m?

N im guessing u cut the feed spring shotsr so u can load through thay hole in the front?

Im guessing u swapped out the handguard? I have all mlok stuff on my wells so eh

Oh n are u able to show what the hop looks like?

Ok I didn’t cut the feeder spring.
I cut the string that come out the bottom to pull the feed ramp down.
I now have to push the feeder ramp down from the feeder lips and hold it in place with something when I feed it.
This is purely an aesthetic choice because I didn’t want a string hang from the bottom of my mags.

The hop up is inside the outer barrel and has a grub screw that you turn to adjust.
As a Mk18 uses a 10” barrel and an MCMR uses an 11” barrel with a 10” handguard I can’t easily take a photo of this.
I have added a barrel extension to the end of my barrel to get it to the correct length for what I want.

The AK74U I had was extremely temperamental to feed. If the mag insert let go at the wrong time you would get smashed gels. There are modifications that could be done to mitigate this but it’s still not optimum. Coupled with being single stack you were lucky if you got 19 rounds per mag.

The golden eagle feeds 30 rds without fail.

Lastly yes I’ve fitted an Angry Gun BCM MCMR10 rail which is mlok. It went on with no trouble and I had this fitted previously to my AEG. I think you should have no problem fitting most mainstream AEG handguards as long as you have the correct barrel nut spacers on hand.

3 Likes

The best I can do for the hop up photo

1 Like

i kinda just want to be able to swap my wells handguard off onto this new thing and have em be swapped around depending if i wanna hpa or gbbr, its 10’’ so what one should i buy?

I can’t speak with the other models.
I have had a lot of people refer to handguards as 10” and they aren’t.

Not saying you are but mine is a true 10” as it is a 1:1 replica of a RS BCM handguard.

The standard barrel is not long enough to clear my handguard once installed.

I expected this and had a 1.5” extension ready to instal to get me to the correct length.
I have a half inch of barrel clear of the handguard.

3 Likes

Any full length rifle one, like an M16, will fit OOTB for that size I think. Maybe one of the 14 inch M4s without a FSB too.

2 Likes