New GBB Rifles

Oh have touched on this but all the internals are metal except the buffer. The buffer is polymer. That’s buffer by the way not buffer tube.

Fire control group, BCG are all metal.

1 Like

the buffer tube plastic?

Buffer not buffer tube.

As it’s GBBR it uses a buffer like real steel.

1 Like

the liddle plug thingy?

A buffer sits at the end of the recoil spring. The BCG pushes into the buffer, pushes the buffer down the buffer tube, the recoil spring returns the BCG back into battery so you can fire the next gel.

1 Like

so the plug lookin thin in the buffer tube

Tuning the AR-15 Gas System [Less Recoil, Duty, & Suppressed] - Pew Pew Tactical

The buffer is the thing pushing the bolt, powered by the spring, on the left.

3 Likes

Yeah I suppose.
It just doesn’t plug cause it’s free to move

1 Like

See this is the universe’s way of telling you to make a YouTube channel and have a tutorial of how you did what you did for us plebs here :rofl:

well i call it a plug coz it looks like something u would plug someones butthole with but uh someone is going to need to show my dumb ass how to get the hand guard off my wells or im doing it the correct way n just hopelesly weak

1 Like

Post a photo.
Most mlok should be easy

its the stock wells mrt one cant see anywhere close to reciver where i could unscrew anything

Just googled a photo. Looks like it’s single
retaining bolt near the barrel nut

eh? i undid the bolst next to reciver and the grub screw with the liddle thingy keeping the barrel in the middle

I mean I’ve never had that blaster before but it looks like it functions like a BCM or a Geisele handguard and you just pull that retaining bolt out completely and then slide the handguard off towards the front.

guess i have wet noodles for arms :> not supprised tho

i also just realised id have to pull off my hop up that took way to much effort to get on to get the thing off anyway so aaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

For those interested here are some more detailed photos.

8 Likes

And some more…

7 Likes

say have u used the mp7 gbb? if so how would compare?

Never used the mp7. Saw it in the flesh working.
I never really wanted one so can’t compare.
Sorry