New GBB Rifles

bugger aighto guess ill just get the m4 can u link the one u bought or should i just buy the one i linked coz it comes with mlok standard?

hey uh the golden eagle gbbrs have disapeard off the website

mmm just noticed that myself. Wonder what’s going on there. Unless they are updating the site.

ill be really sad if i missed out

move on to the next store :+1:

thats gbu then sips tea

Is your bolt starting to wear ?
I have heard this is a problem

1 Like

Which site? Still up for me at iHobby: Golden Eagle Gel Blasters - FREE Shipping on Orders over $90

eeww ihobby not on your ok list

huh u took that out of context kek but hobby still like 800 instead of 600 is a big fukin diffrence and is depressing 600 i was comfortable with now i just wanna give up

iHobby’s prices aren’t what they appear. Take another 15% off it.

1 Like

720 still only coming inline with extac

There is wear.
Not sure how much of an issue it will be.

I asked about spare parts and upgrades and ihobby said yep.

3 Likes

The bolt lock is steel. The bolt has a replaceable plate that the bolt lock interfaces with.
Can’t ask much more than that :man_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

This is with the MC6604RISM (M4A1 with the quad rail) on Abbey greens and months old Black Labels.

The MC6610M (M16A3) is a bit more picky and shoots lower and more inconsistent.

Sand Viper shot this on Abbey greens.

1 Like

I only see GBU GE’s for $1100, there is no $600 model :person_shrugging:

Gas Blow Back Rifles – Gelball Undercover

2 Likes

GOLDEN EAGLE MC6624M M4 CQB FULL METAL GAS POWERED GEL BLASTER GREEN G ill buy this even tho i dont want to spend this much

2 Likes

Xforce have some as well, but yeah expensive like gbu. Not sure what happened with extac a bit weird.

I dont have as deep a pockets as some (damn kids), i could justify 800 for blaster with extra mag. Can always get the wat tws blaster, it looks good.

3 Likes

An M4A1 with the nylon handguard and mag should be 680+150 from iHobby after discount. Just a mite too dear?

2 Likes

Nah i am after the mk18 model (which comes down to 720ish) not interested in the m4a1. When i say justify, i mean i have convinced myself to pay that amount :grin:. And seeing that it could be bought for $650 well thats all i am going to pay now.

3 Likes