Random AEG questions

Did you get the barrel stabilized, that was a thing with them.

1 Like

Inner barrel stabilised with an o-ring between inner and outer barrel. Outer barrel stabilised with 3D printed stabiliser. Going to try a longer barrel.

Pretty much 100% sure that the ACRā€™s were full cylinders from memory :+1:

I think so, a friend had one and had accuracy issues. I just tried some different gels in it and then it was fine.

Yep - full cylinder. Managed to pull one apart. With the current barrel length the v/e would be too high to be accurate past 10m (BTW - i hate Ford fuel gauge senders)

Yeah, definitelyā€¦ā€¦ bloody Fords :roll_eyes::joy:
I thought the ACR had a pretty decent length barrel :thinking:

Has a 335mm x 7.5 which gives it a v/e of 2.05. Can get close to 1.7 with a 400mm x 7.5. Barrel and rizer should fit in suppressor with a small outer barrel extension. On the list after new pressure sender and temp sender

1 Like

How fussy do I need to be with sizing gels if I was to use a 7.3mm barrel instead of a 7.5mm? And is there any particular brands to avoid for barrels?

X force black labels used to be great never an issue with 7.3mm barrels but there current batch have major issues. Youā€™ll spend more time clearing jams then playing. I havenā€™t found a suitable replacement yet.

1 Like

@Vas himself has already commented on this issue quite a while ago.
Apparently he was going to make inquiries into the QC of the Black Labels to try and rectify the problemā€¦ā€¦ but I reckon that would be like trying to nail jelly to a tree :roll_eyes::confused:

1 Like

Avoid bruisemsaster, ACR owning friend got a BM brl for $90 sold from M4A1 and fitted by them along with a stronger M spring. Could not hit a barn side at 10M.

None the less that retailer no longer operates in my state. I wonder why :rofl:

Cyma m4, the plastic part that pushes the prime micro switch broke. No longer slides in its channel straight. Damn lil tab is made from thinner then plastic packaging.
Whats that part called, or better yet, a zhenduo link.
48740_m

Thatā€™s called a Bolt Dust Cover :sunglasses:

1 Like

Couldnā€™t find one available as a spare. Eventually picked one up from TEH from the busted parts bin

Faux Bolt. Ive removed all mine.
They look cool and all; but always come out of their slot, or get pulled off the spring, and get stuck and stop movingā€¦
I do manual prime - fill the feed tube of your mag before use (which also gives you an extra 15-20 shots) - anyway, so mag prime is a bit redundant unless you really have to have it.
Plus I use mosfets in most blasters, so I donā€™t bother rewiring the prime function anyway
Could probably find one if you want it

3 Likes

Random question time, what adhesives do people use for nozzle rubbers?

Gorilla glue.
Never had a problem with it.

1 Like

What the general said :point_up:

2 Likes

Screenshot_20220909-113305_Chrome

There was a fellow from the old forum that recommended that to me. Gorilla glue straight up works very well, needs time to set.

Not the super glue gel as recommended above I have not tried so can not vouch for it. Good luck

1 Like