Real Steel Thread

I got mine on the tacedge sale, a little while back…

$120.

Solid little unit, the usual 200 fps, for this size item…
The pop up red/green sight, is laughable, but a freebie…!! :rofl: :rofl:

I might put it, on my badger…!! :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Fx it - ive ordered one! No more Mt Gravatt shop so getting it shipped. Ain’t dealing with gold coast traffic this afternoon.

1 Like

Seriously…free shipping is worth it now, to avoid driving time and the price of fuel…

I do pickups, for gas pistols, to ensure they work in store…
Ive had a few faulty mags fixed, on the spot.

I should shut up now, and stop spending other peoples money…!! :rofl: :rofl:
Good luck with the job search…

1 Like

Stopped in at x-Force on the way home and had a play with the GBB MP7 - anyone in need of another testicle

Decided to bite the bullet and go through the lengthy process of Cat H licencing, target shooting being the main aim :+1:

6 months probation with the local pistol club, a few competitions under the belt then I’ll be in the market for a .22lr target pistol. Which, ironically, will likely be roughly the same price as a GBBR gel blaster. :joy:

It’ll be nice to hit the range knowing that if I shoot like shit it’s all on me and not down to a hydrolised synthetic roundish ball. :laughing:

1 Like

Start off with something small, and go from there…

Untitled

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Have fun…!!
What are the QLD rules for cat H.?
is it 1 shoot, per month, per pistol.?

Are you limited to air pistol, at first?

Awesome, if you get in to a good club you are going to love it and blasters will be in your rearview mirror :laughing:

1 Like

Need to be in a club and attend at least 3 shoots in the 6 months prior to the application, plus the usual safety courses. Holster use is one safety course that is useful if you want to use an outdoor range

Once licenced

• 6 club organised shoots on separate days per financial year for one weapon
  • 4 club organised shoots on separate days for each weapon for multiple calibres
  • over .38 has additional requirements

The gun club at Browns Plains, Hillcrest Indoor Pistol Club, runs a “perpetual” competition where you can rock up at the range and have the results included as a competition entry

Additional club certification and licencing requirements for steel targets and cowboy action

3 Likes

What he said :point_up_2: :wink:

Not limited to air pistol, but no doubt I’ll probably end up with a Browning Buckmark or Ruger Mark IV after probation… something in .22lr just because ammo’s cheap.

Probably join up with Murrumba Pistol Club in Cabo… 10 minutes up the road and doesn’t get more local than that. :thinking:

1 Like

Cant own a gun because of sleep apnoea, diabetes, age related illness or physical injuries? What the @#%$!? That cant be real.

And your statement needs to be backed by your GP? I dont fkn know what my GPs views on guns are but I can likely guess. Why should my licence be in his hands?

grrr - I dont live in WA but boy has this got my collar hot this morning.

2 Likes

Hurry up and detach WA to float away, giving shit ideas to the rest of Au.

WA estimate the amount of licensed owners. WTF they don’t even know how many?!?

1 Like

If they pull this crap in QLD, ill be seeking asylum in the US.

1 Like

Like i said, i may not come back…!!

1 Like

Lets call it the " WeDontLikeorTrustAnyoneBanAllGuns Act"

There.
Banned all guns.
Violence problems fixed.

Meanwhile…
knives, knives, everywhere… used by kids, who just dont care…!!

I keep repeating this, but stats of violence , by LEGAL firearm holders, vs knife crimes.??

(crims would not be using legal weapons)

I feel safer, already…

2 Likes

Won’t have a problem until Labor gets voted out, Current Police Minister is sporting shooter

1 Like

Don’t worry mate, we are still busy digging that trench, but still no cracks in the fault line just yet :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

There’s not many licensed fa owners in WA, I thought there’d be a lot more. That’s going by the police’s guess of 90k though :roll_eyes:

Maybe that’s why they can do whatever they want.

1 Like

Had a chance to try her out yet?

Nope…
work / studying / looking after Ma / getting ready for USA…

It might have to wait, till after i get back…
Its a decent drive, to get to belmont, from my place…

2 Likes