Real Steel Thread

Feast your eyes on this!

3 Likes

Wow, cool bit of kit. :heart_eyes:

Looks a bit like the MA5C from Halo, or a stretched out Cadillac version of a Tavor 21 :thinking:

1 Like

Cool…!!
Real steel versions , of sci-fi classics, is a thing…

Now, where do i pre-order one of these, for the states…??

Dude is a lil bit wimpy, to be firing a PR, though… :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

And then , there is this…

1 Like

Looks like the go-no-where OICW, developed during from the 90s. No 20mm ‘nade launcher though

Far out, V3 gearbox and all LOL!

There’s more… :astonished:

3 Likes

Don’t tempt me, Frodo…!! :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Im guessing , the amount of $$$ he spent on that, would be more than my complete gelblaster collection…!!!

…money well spent…!!..

How this dude, finishes firing the pulse rifle, and casually pulls out a Bladerunner revolver…!!

Pity you can’t do what this guy did in new York.
At the buyback, the seller turned in 60 printed auto sears, small devices that can convert firearms into fully automatic weapons. Under the rules of the buyback, hosted by the office of the attorney general, Letitia James, and city police, that entitled him to $350 for each of the printed parts, including a $100 premium, since they were deemed “ghost guns” lacking serial numbers.
That netted him $21k
Of course there is now a new rule in the states that you can’t be paid for printed parts just whole guns.
But that looks to be amended as three kids got together with there printers and printed 50 hollow guns and still got paid.
There is always a way to beat the system if you’re smart and brave enough

2 Likes

Amazing how the Government can shaft us every single day, and yet they have no sense of humour when the public does the same to them! :roll_eyes:

1 Like

How about this MA5C

I’m getting some cool Halo and Aliens builds pop up in my feed regularly now :grin: Didn’t realize there were so many.

2 Likes

Yeah, there are a lot of real steel gaming and sci-fi guns out there.

1 Like

A timely re-upping of this …

I might have time to give the little badger a run, by the time I get back from Samoa…

Keen to have a play…!!

Super quick question…

Anyone had any experience, with fleabay magnifiers, for red dots.?

Having gone through the red dot drama, i know fleabay scopes are crap, but what about magnifiers?

I know they wouldnt be the best, but its only gotta magnify, right.?

The cheapest at cleavers, started around $ 600…way too much to justify putting on the badger…

Would something like this be a reasonable expectation…??

Yeah, I bought a flip up 3X magnifier like that off ebay a few years back… just for blaster use. I ended up pulling it apart and using the parts of it on a sci-fi build.

Says a lot about the quality, I guess. :wink:

Would it actually work properly…??

I’d be putting it on the badger, and wanting it to do a reasonable job, providing magnification to the red dot…

What it do a good enough job.?

Or were the optics total rubbish.??

Oh it’ll work okay if the eyepieces line up.

Just can’t say for how long, but it’s just magnifying so it’s not like it has a set position it has to repeat under firing conditions.

My mate put an ebay Strikefire clone on his .22 and so far it hasn’t shaken to bits on him. Not sure how repeatably accurate he’s found it though. :man_shrugging:

My guess would be not very… :laughing:

Had the gats out for a lubing today, so thought id share a few photos of my LTR.

p.s the inserted mag is empty, before anyone howls :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes