Real Steel Thread

people are more likely to howl, over the foot shot, than the magazine…!!

Whats going on, with that big toe…!?? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Saw this, at WAT, and am tempted…

Its a bit more expensive than the ebay cheapy, but has adjustable height, so it should have a better chance of lining up…

Might be worth a look…

Its kicked a lot of things as ive walked past them. Little toes even more crooked :stuck_out_tongue:

National firearms register…

Seems to be a bit of a meh, for me…

Like most law abiding citizens, I don’t think too many would object, to having a nationwide register, for interstate police knowledge.

Of course, it’s biggest weakness is, all illegal firearms never appear on it…

A bigger microscope on us, won’t do anything for the illegal trade…

Then there is the cost…

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more.

NFR is a big nothing burger as far as we are concerned, just helps them a bit.

It was supposed to be in after Port Arthur (the NFR) but as near every State could not agree on some common ground it never happened.

Re your magnifier imo I’d stay away from them they are generally poop and fk around to use. Me personally I’d go for something like a 1-5/6 variable power compact illuminated reticle for sub $500.

Magnifiers are poop imo even the high end ones, they serve their purpose but I don’t think you’ll be happy.

But if that’s what you want good luck mate. I just did a heap of vermin control last few days rabbits and even a fox. Boom headshot was good :wink:

1 Like

@BME this is what I was talking about.

Vortex Venom 1-6x24 SFP (scopedout.com.au)

Oorrr if you want to go the flip up mag this one has the height so you can measure before you buy

UTG 3x Magnifier with Flip-to-side QD Mount (scopedout.com.au)

That’s a good one and price not too bad either.

I was going to try snoop a few things out last night but I was buggered.

I will wait , till i get back from the states.

I’ll give the badger, a good going over, with and without the furniture kit, before worrying too much about accuracy…

I haven’t used a red dot before, and i was thinking a little bit of magnification might help.

The next step, would be putting a small scope on it, but then thats just getting away from the minimalistic feel…

If i can hit an apple, at 100 yards, i reckon thats good enough for me…

2 Likes

You might be surprised with just a red dot that’s 2MOA dot not a huge blob. Be bit hard to pull it off but your eyes would be better than mine I’d say.

See what’s around in the states too who knows while you are there.

I know I’d be battling to hit an apple at 100 yards with Krico 22mag with fixed 6 power scope. 50% succes rate for me at best.

I wont really have too much time in the states…

16 sims, in 30 days…lots of study to be done in between each sim…

Might Just have time, to go to the local a/soft store…

Interesting little SMG… :thinking:

I’m a big fan of the obscure and unusual.

Wish it was available in gel trim… if that clamshell concept applied it would be one of the EASIEST blasters to service. :+1:

2 Likes

Yum yum :v:

@Friendly_Fire your mission if you wish to accept it… :joy:

1 Like

Yeah, that’s different alright… :thinking:

The stowable variant with the folding pistol grip certainly caught my eye. Never something we could do with a blaster though.

1 Like

The current survival AR? Yea that’s neat :+1:

1 Like

He’s finished it finally…

3 Likes

That looks insanely heavy! :flushed:

1 Like

Did you see the slow motion part of the video? At 12.56mins, and 13.10mins. It looked to me like the barrel was flexing?

1 Like

Hell yeah there is some wicked barrel whip on that thing :laughing:

Hope he changes the stock on the next iteration. Looks too Barrett-y currently. And that bipod has to go. Looked like an ls3 in a miata.

I agree, put some wood on that. I think he needs the bipod because he’s a wuss :laughing:

1 Like

As a Hot Rod/Muscle Car businessman…… I fully appreciate the gravity of this comment! :joy::sunglasses::ok_hand:

1 Like