Real Steel Thread

If you can’t “Sniper” or hit something with a double barrel sawn off shotty………then it’s time to pack up and take up another hobby like Crochet or Origami or something :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I will stop replying, and making further jokes, as this is meant to be a serious thread…!! :rofl:

Ah there you go with the TRS Bushnell, and how is it with the parallax? Should be way better.

For your stock import, you’ll need a B709A to import. Or ask Cleavers to get it for you.

The difference between the two, is night and day.

The bushnell, does not move, at all…
I’m now thinking about the bushnell 3x magnifier…

Warning…Spending spiral…!! At least the rifle was cheap!!

Both the furniture makers, say they only ship to canada / USA, on their websites.

Ebay intl says differently…i’ll try to contact them, before i ask for a PTA…

Or, ask cleavers…im sure they could bring in anything legal, from the states…

I guess you did see that stock on fleabay australia. Just a rear stock for about $80, looks 3d printed here.

Find someone to print bit’s out Chiappa Little Badger Fore grip - STLFinder
▷ chiappa little badger stock 3d models 【 STLFinder 】

LOVE IS IN THE AIR VALENTINE’S DAY

1 Like

“Real Steel” thread, not “Real Wood” …!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Now, excuse me while i vomit…

This is a “Real Steel”……. The bear stole the ranga’s heart :heart:

1 Like

Ebay scopes and red dots are absolute shite quality, for sure. I gave one of these to a mate recently… intended to be used on the H&K416D I donated to him for his personal development. :wink:

Vortex Strikefire knock off, $55 on ebay, utter rubbish for anything other than aesthetics. The ridgy didge Strikefires are around $450, and are on ebay too. I was a little surprised to find he intended mounting it on his .22 rifle, he even secured a weaver to pic rail for it pretty much right away.

I did tell him it wasn’t suitable for real steel and would most likely fall apart, certainly won’t hold zero… he knows his firearms but not his ebay optics. But I guess he’ll find out the hard way when he puts a few rounds through that .22 :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

So, thats what really happened, in the russian hotel room…!!

Lesson learnt , for me.

I had hoped it would be a genuine one, but fleabay being fleabay…

Like i said, as soon as i looked at it, and saw how much it moved, i didnt even bother putting it on…

In hindsight, i should have sent it back, for a refund…
Never Again…!

1 Like

Some knock offs are ok. Most fleabay ones are not.

Aimpoints are about $1200 aud new. Similar for Eotechs and other name brand rds. I did buy a swedish made Comp M4 knockoff awhile back for $150 that was very good. Sits on my mates Remington 7615.

I bought a knock off Elcan Spectre DR 1x/4x awhile back. It was not cheap but neither is the real one at $4500. The knock off is actually quite good. Wanna be for $400.

This place sells ok knock offs essr-tactical on eBay

Bit of a shock yesterday…
I forgot, there were $7000+ scopes out there…

I suppose, for fleabay, it depends on the price point…

If your paying $300-400, for a copy of a $2k scope, it should be pretty good (you would hope)

the $30-40 pricepoint, is asking for trouble…

Kinda like knock off rolex’s…

you can buy a $10 shitbox, off the street in thailand…good luck if it lasts a week…
Or, buy a $400-500 copy, which needs a jeweller to tell them apart…

1 Like

You see this one? Brown Chiappa Little Badger Polymer Grip and Stock | eBay

Black Chiappa Little Badger Polymer Stock (stock only) | eBay

ewww…

last resort…
i’ll see how i go, with the USA kits…

the comment in the reviews, says it all…

Buyer Beware: not good (just barely good enough – not to send back)I truly wonder how it got so many good reviews (considering the LOP)?

LOL looks a bit underwhelming I thought. Anyway it’s something. Not sure on the pistol grip area looks a bit funky to me.

1 Like

Relevant to this topic, and great to see them pulling the piss with a screen grab from the Gelblaster bans.

We’ll run out of hobbies at this rate :roll_eyes:

Going back to affordable red dots, Crimson Trace are nice.

Price on that pic is USD but Cleavers have them. I got mine at Cleavers.

2 Likes

Got a reply, from MD gunworks, via ebay…

Their website says " Shipping only to USA/Canada" , but ebay says INTL.

Got their reply via ebay, yes they do ship to OZ !
So, PTA , and lets go…!

No dodgy OZ 3d printed wobblestock for me…!!

So, question… PTA vs Order time and delivery…

I can see no reason they wouldn’t issue a PTA, and that normally takes around 3-4 weeks…
And, stuff from the states takes about 7-10 days to get here…

Should i wait 2 weeks, then place the order.?
That way, PTA turns up, and kit turns up shortly after.?

Saves waiting 4 weeks for PTA, then ordering, then waiting another 2 weeks.

Do-able, or too risky.?

1 Like