So, Who Wants a B.B.C. ..?...(Or, Fake it, till you make it!)

This looks shit hot! I like it :+1: :+1:

I’ll give up.
Really.
Like, this week…

Who am i kidding, the Pulse rifles get released this week…!!!

If i can get the grips and accessories in, i can make my own Custom RE Burtons, and then onsell them…!

And the frankenblasters, with the offcuts…!!! :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Man, I’d just be happy with a decent GBB Beretta… :rofl:

Squirelling away a few bucks here and there for just that purchase. But a $2000 bill to put a new clutch in the Subie Forester last week’s kinda put the kybosh on any new blasters for me for a little while. :laughing:

Ah who am I kidding? It’ll be a VERY little while. :wink:

Life getting in the way of more gel blasters :sob: feeling it too bro, was looking at one of the gbbr by MWS, life chose different though, had to go away to tafe for a month and accomodation in Brisbane ain’t cheap, but will be getting one very shortly

The $220 silver one, at CEH, is a very good price.

If you are after the silver….

I think they do afterpay, as well…
Wooden grips, $50 at GBU.

I did two coats of wood oil, to stain them.

Next set, I might try using my left over decking oil…it really darkens the timber…

3 Likes

The timber grips, are quite light timber when you get them.

It took 2 coats of wood oil, to get the grips like this.

The decking oil really darkens the timber.
It did this, to the stirring stick…

A full two coats, got the deck really dark and popping.
I’d like to see, what it does to the grips…

3 Likes

I agree with Maiphut, the silver with black switching looks very cool… BUT I’m not overly keen on the black barrel with it.

1 Like

The timber grips make it…
RE, or not.

Deep walnut would be the go.

Do you need a cat H license, to buy pistols grips from cleavers etc.??

Everybody has different tastes, I think the black barrel looks great for a backwards two tone theme, something different.

Your suby clutch what the hell, a clutch kit is $250. So it took them 15hours of labour to change the thing?? Or are they on $500 an hour. Ridiculous. I would have done it myself.

BME you shouldn’t need a cat H just for grips unless they want to be a nuisance. Just say it for my blaster and stfu gimme.

They can’t be stained dark walnut? :thinking: This stuff from your favourite harware retailer?

You’d have to do it before you put decking oil on it… speaking of which, your decking looks first class. :+1:

HaHa…

cringe moment, when talking about the kids, though…
Shouldn’t even joke about that.

I’d never get another timber deck, in my life.
Soooo much work.

They look good, when they are freshly done, and clean, but…

Dust endlessly settles, leaving footprints behind.
You cant just rinse it off, you need to rinse/sweep and then mop.
Then, it leaves streaks drying, so you need to damp mop them away.
Then the dust starts again.

Half of it is out in the sun, to avoid a full strip and sand, you need to lightly sand that half of the surface , about every 8 months. Then, reapply two coats. Another 8 months time, lightly resand and re-do the whole deck.

Did I mention the cost of decking oil…??

Sikkens Cetol, $780 for a 20l drum!!!

Composite decking is the way to go, lay it once, and do…nothing, ever.
Yes it gets hot, but a quick hose cools it down.
And rinses all the crap off.

The timber deck was there when i got it, it’ll cost me more to replace it, for how long i’ll be living here, but timber…never again…!!

That is hilarious haha can’t stop laughing. Haha and I’ve been around more Kiwis than your avg aussie so it’s even more funnier :rofl: :laughing: :+1:

Mate that silver with timber grips does it for me! But the silver barrel looks good on the black and vice versa. Contrast is neat on both.
You could hit the wood with a gas torch to bring out the grain and darken it a bit further… add a little weathered look to it.

1 Like

I didnt know, that silver with black switching was a real thing, for berettas…

92FS inox

I hope they sell the grips individually at Cleavers…

Yeah, that’d be my favourite configuration. :+1:

I sprayed up an old SKD Beretta like that… silver with black knobs and black grips. It looked pretty good.

Then I got my Boondock Saints on, sprayed it black and added a Vector suppressor to it.

Static prop only know though, MOSFET had self destructed in it as usual anyway. Still got a TM MK23 on the future hit list… no pun intended. One day… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Unbelievable.
Spoke to cleavers….you need a cat H license, even to buy grips.

I can’t believe that….
And , they have some really nice Hogue grips, fo $40.00

……

This country, and its laws…!!!
:face_with_raised_eyebrow::unamused:

Fun and games…

After the phone call to cleavers, i rang up weapons licensing.

I identified myself ( Cat A/B holder), and said “i dont have a cat H license, can i buy Real pistol grips, which fit the Gel blaster, to be fitted onto a Gel-Blaster?”.

The person put me on hold, looked up the act, spoke to his superior, and told me it was all OK.

I went to cleavers, explained all that, but was told its their store policy not to.

They stated people had been coming in, trying to buy retractable stocks for their gel blasters etc, questions were being asked, and they were covering their butt.

Fair enough, their store, their policies, but very dissapointing especially when they had the grips i was after.

Have to look elsewhere… :pensive:

Seems a bit rough, but I can understand why they don’t want to be associated with gel blasters.

They’re in the business of real steel and want to keep that division for their reputation’s sake, I suppose. :man_shrugging:

it is annoying.
Other firearms stores i’ve spoken to, have said " you dont need a cat H license for grips"
Thats in line, with what Qld police told me.

Problem is, the don’t have the stock, it’ll take forever to order it in, then pay for postage.

Cleavers had several suitable types, in stock… :expressionless: :expressionless:

and, seriously…what harm could you do, with a pair of rubber grips…??
Burn them under someones nose, and kill them with toxic smoke…??!