So, Who Wants a B.B.C. ..?...(Or, Fake it, till you make it!)

mm good point the dremell type can do their own thing at times, with a needle file, might be slower but have more control and finesse. Something like Trojan 10 Piece Mini File Set - Bunnings Australia

Those Trojan files are good but are even a bit too big for fine modelling work. For fine work you need some jewellers needle files

For the hitman, its quite a tight gap under the moderator.

For filling and adhesion, I was actually thinking black selastic.

Applying, on the moderator, a line down the middle, stopping just short of the receiver. Let it dry, then apply to each side and smooth it in. Its flexible, paintable, and removable.

If you need to remove it, and use solvents to finish the removal, and solvents attack the paint on the moderator… its easy to give the whole moderator a coat of rattle can, to touch it up.

I might give it a try.!!

1 Like

Na not Jewellers they are too small. But you run the mill so know what works Im sure

Ok sounds all right, get the hammer knocker on and fit it and turn it into shit haha. Na you’ll be all right.

More than one way to skin a cat.

I kid you not I just fixed my Dad’s 110 Cruiser had a missing grease nipple on the tail shaft. No problem I got metric and imperial grease nips. Fkn na they are press fit Toyota special fuck me so I ground it down and hammered the fucker in in, All gold now :joy: :rofl: :+1:

When all else fails, reach for the BFH, I say! :joy:

Allways last resort and sorts the shit out I seem to end up with :rofl: :+1: :wink:

Ok.
Two coats of decking oil, on the grips.

Today is a good drying day, so maybe one more coat to darken them just a little more…

4 Likes

And, the black…

It does make a change, from the standard grips.

I think i like it on the silver, better…though the black might look better with one more coat, to darken it a bit.

The timber was so light originally, good to see you can achieve either a darkened or lighter finish. This deck oil really shows up the grains well…

When its all dry, i’ll take an outside photo, in full sunlight…

before / other grip photo, for comparison…

4 Likes

Looks awesome man, I really like the silver with the black switches, and the woods looks great aswell, looks really good dude :+1::+1:

1 Like

The silver double bell’s , are on sale at command elite hobby.
$220 including delivery.

Grips are $45 from gbu.

Pretty cheap pistol…:grin:
Although the mags do have issues with being a bit leaky…
Maintainence and oiling required….a bit more than usual.

1 Like

Great looking pistol for $265 the silver and black really does it for me :grin:

how does the pistol shoot? Have tried it out yet?

Silver and Black, is the new ‘in thang…!!’

Order now, for your free matching kitchen utensil set…!!
includes ‘teenage shanking crime knife’

WARNING: knife may be dangerous. Use with caution. Unless its being used on @deadsquid , then go full sewing machine on him… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Limited edition wood version, also available…

1 Like

Yeah, it goes alright.
Around the 250+ fps, pretty standard for GBB pistols.

The only weak points are…

1: mags are a bit leak prone, but fixable
2: the safety on the RHS of my higher used one, came off. I’ll try some loctite next time it comes off.

other than that, its pretty good at the price point if you want a beretta.
Plenty of mags available, and they fit and work WE tech mags.

1 Like

It certainly is Ollie… :wink:

1 Like

I was looking at CEH website other day. Man they have some sales on like the “Atomic Armoury AUG” for about $250. Crazy was near a grand or over when the truck got lost in China haha and M4A1 was 6 months ahead. That was so funny.

What are you doing??
Get a grip…!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Don’t go barreling into these things…!! :rofl::rofl:

How did you know my Kelpies’ name.

That looks awesome. Did you get around to getting one.

Probably because my OCD is Taurus are copy of the early Beretta and avoids licensing that big retta let slide, which is the safety/decocker is frame mounted on the real Taurus(or tear ass we called them) ones but Beretta updated to the 92F for military contracts which required the slide mounted safety/decocker.

For half the price or $1700 aud in '99 /2000 money for the OG Beretta they were real good those Brazilian copies.

My PT99AFS was $690 brand spanking new and sold it for same ten years later when I got out the hobby with 30k rounds through it with no FTF FTE ever. Reliable as.

Ah, the universe provides, my man :wink:

Personally I think the Nwell Beretta 92 is a better looking unit than the DB Taurus PT92, but no way in hell am I ever owning another Nwell GBB pistol after my Well 1911 experience. :joy:

Na that was an outright pile of shit. No arguments there :laughing: