Stop and think campaign

Thank god I don’t use facebook. Got rid of that rubbish years ago.

3 Likes

Mostly same. I’ve got an account under a fake name with no details, because I couldn’t see the news updates that some vendors were giving without one, but those are the only pages I look at on that trash heap.

…Also just in general fuck Zuck and everything he’s done to politics, gaming, and interpersonal connection.

5 Likes

I just think the logic behind some of these decisions by the police is silly.

Blasters in the news again. SA.

After reading that I don’t know why but I can just imagine the two blokes looking exactly like Ricky and Julian from trailer park boys

1 Like

Only just heard about the Playford School incident in SA.
Definitely not good news for the image of the Hobby :rage:

I think, and hope, at most it will be trotted out as a ‘good example of why they need to stay legislated as firearms here in SA’. I worry, but do not necessarily believe it will be used as an example to tighten laws elsewhere.

I do, however, faintly worry that the government at large will seize upon the sale of these interstate as a method to increase domestic post monitoring. This is by far the most prolific and…frankly upsetting incident so far. A god damn school, being threatened as
if it were the US. I also worry that this will stir up sentiment against law abiding shooters, as an inevitable side effect of the ‘discourse’ that goes on in Facebook amongst parents.

4 Likes

Yeah, it’s all about these incidents being collaborated by the Government/Authorities to build a strong public fear campaign to completely ban the whole industry Australia wide.

Obviously much less headaches and paperwork for Government Staff, ABF, Police, Customs, Postal Inspectors, Licensing and Registration departments everywhere.

Pretty much all Blasters are labeled 16+ years in the hope that only more mature people will have possession of them, but we all know that isn’t always the case where these are purchased and used without Adult supervision…… or even basic safety/handling/responsibilities being taught to these kids :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Look out!
WAPOL is probably gonna ban Mobile Phones now :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Could definitely be onto something though :confused:

2 Likes

How dafuk you get one of those in Aus yet can’t get a part for your blaster :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Corz its only a mobile phone brah! :roll_eyes::thinking::joy:

2 Likes

likely not in Australia but, just don’t shoot out your window … you will fuck it up for the rest of us

………and the criminal aspect of our society continues to give our State Government even more ammunition to use against us in the eyes of the public fear campaign :confused:

Sounds like this “hero” frootloop was still living in Mums basement, judging by the report of her being charged as well :flushed:

Are they calling , gel blasters, guns…???
Bit of a stretch, but hey…
May as well call Meghan markle, a victim, while we’re at it…

1 Like

Yes, since the WA Bans, GelBlasters and even Gel Balls are being dealt with as “Prohibited Weapons and Ammunition” :roll_eyes:

Plastic kids toys and gardening products are now our biggest threat in WA according to McClown and the Police Minister…. who are both ex serving ADF :thinking:

Knives, blades, swords, hatchets, Compound Bows, screwdrivers, kitchen knives, deactivated real firearms and full replica wooden/metal weapons are all legally available to purchase and own in WA without paperwork or licensing requirements …. but not kids toys :crazy_face:

There’s more hype put on Gelblasters than real weapons when criminal groups are busted and exposed…….which again, is totally insane and only publicised for their ongoing agenda to make GelBlasters the #1 enemy for the safety of the general public :triumph:

You seriously can’t make this shit up!

3 Likes

Yea likely, they are firearms in SA :person_shrugging: I don’t care if they are called a rotten pumpkin I know what they are but the uninterested civvies are led to believe otherwise.

3 Likes

I can purchase hundreds of these to hang on walls, transport to a paintball/nerf game, carry for Cosplay events etc……but am a dangerous criminal if I am in possession of a plastic kids toy of similar appearance :roll_eyes::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Full sized, historically correct metal/timber /leather reproduction parts, mechanisms that fully replicate loading/cocking and even pin dropping dry firing exactly replicated from the real deal, plus period correct accessories, totally indistinguishable from the real weapon, yet totally LEGAL to buy/own for $200 on average less than a plastic Gelblaster :roll_eyes:

I can’t list them all, but seriously check out the site as to what I can legally purchase right now, compared with me not being able to own a Gelblaster any more :triumph:

It’s completely insane :roll_eyes:

1 Like

He did own actual illegal weapons too, though. Daggers are illegal in Australia.

1 Like