The Shit Pit

Yeah, lost all fencing, water transfer pipes between water tanks/pumps etc, various shed down pipes/guttering, electricity poles damaged, 18 cars and 2 trailers lost, all water tanks emptied and unable to collect any water heading into winter…… hence feckall water available to fight the “Yarloop” fires not long afterwards plus heaps of other losses/damage that took many months to repair/replace out of our own pocket.

Shire “missed out on communication” with us regarding the Government Grants availability for sustained damage…., yet somehow still managed to spend all of the government’s unclaimed dollars :rage:

Then found out that our insurance company done a massive backpedal when the pressure was put on them, suddenly saying that it’s an act of god, foreseen high risk threat that wouldn’t be covered under policy, our multiple sheds and equipment were beyond their standard cover guidelines etc etc :roll_eyes:

In the end got nothing out of any of those thieving bastards, other than a wake up call to engage with a proper rural insurance company that actually backs up our requirements :white_check_mark:

Like every natural disaster, shit happens, cop ya losses on the chin, clean up and carry on rewardless :flushed::joy::+1:

1 Like

Bachelor party…???

Apparently, i went to bed too early last night…

I think, we need , to pick out, your wedding dress…!!

The half rotten chook / crab, will make a lovely groomsman…!! :rofl: :rofl:

Wells , Wells, Wells…there you go…!!

I had to look up “squidism”…

Its a combination, of " sadism…for squid like beings"…

According to Collins dictionary, it is …

(verb) " Squidism" … the rightful act , of conjugating verbs, and dispensing sadististic / acts/ words/…to the squid like entitiy…

Moral beings would usually feel some level of guilt, however, this is absolved by the previous heinous acts of the squid, in question, so…therefore, totally morally justified

So, according to the rules,…im all ok…!

It’s pretty much the majority of Australia tbf.

To finish up the week :thinking: :roll_eyes: :rofl: :melting_face:

2 Likes

Here you go @Deadsquid they’ll lower the bar so you’ll get straight in :wink:

‘Urgent action’ needed for Aus defence personnel crisis: Defence Minister Richard Marles (msn.com)

1 Like

Squiddy wouldn’t be interested…… they never mentioned Gas Masks even once :roll_eyes::joy:

1 Like

I would’ve already enlisted if the adf had a nbc specific role

Professional potato peeler…
Think of the effeciency, with multiple arms…!!

Pretty lights so Victorians can learn how to drive :roll_eyes: haha what a joke

2 Likes

Believe it or not I’m a decent driver well for Victorian standards atleast

1 Like

Anyone else see GBU having a go at the bloke in brad’s comments?

Which video? I’m keen to get some popcorn.

The one about the M4 mag adapter.

1 Like

You’d think people would have learned by now that trying to suppress critique on the internet will always bite you in the arse. It goes all the way back to the early 00’s with the Streissand effect.

2 Likes

So old mate gbu dude blamed the barrel coming loose on it being built for green gas (120 psi or a bit less) and being shot harder because its hpa.

Brad states he’s running it at 100 psi to emulate green gas pressures.

Well done gbu, you just played yourselves

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

Didn’t know @BME was an African fellow? :joy:

2 Likes