The Shit Pit

Ehhh man…!!!

You need to be chilling, not ill-ing… :slight_smile:

My cessna caravan…was assembled out of cardboard boxes, from shanty town, outside of -J berg…

it does have anti squid devices, built in…into the crab pot, for him…!!

1 Like

Giant shit hawks are coming

Oi it’s the Desert Eagle Pistal. But the Australian Glock looks legit :rofl:

$100 for pistols, $700 for a Norinco type 56 and $4k for a left behind M4. :thinking:

1 Like

368 billion… geez we could do a lot with 368 billion.
High speed rail for the east coast.
Fix Medicare.
Kickstart Australian manufacturing, surely more than enough to make us competitive in more industries.
Schools, hospitals, infrastructure, investments.
But sure, a dozen or so subs. Yeah, makes sense…
And when will we get most of the subs… Ah yes, when I’m close to retirement.
I was told we WILL be in war within 5 years - we’ve tried nothing and we’re all out of ideas.

3 Likes

Ehhh. Yeah but in exchange we get the capability to use heavier, more versatile boats, and are able to operate in oceanic waters. Don’t get me wrong, I love SSKs. They’re far better as costal boats, and would be far more successful in the island chains to the north. They’re quiet, and cheaper to run.

But if it does come to conflict, we need assets capable of fighting in the Pacific and South China Sea. I don’t even think it necessarily will come to conflict, China is too smart to risk its blooming economy on what would ultimately be an inconsequential play. But as we’ve seen through Russia’s recent losses in irreplaceable equipment, if you don’t have the thing before you go to war, you don’t have the thing for the war. Unless you’ve got some ridiculous powerhouse behind you, and nearby, you can’t stand a new capability up when you’re already fighting.

That 368 billion will also go a long way towards training, maintenance, facility updates, logistic chains, spare parts, etc etc. Those were auxiliary costs that the French deal didn’t factor in (that would still have been necessary), that would have been more difficult to get online by ourselves.

3 Likes

Simple solution…

Make those leaders, who start these wars, be the only ones who fight them…

The cowards are happy to send millions of their own people, to their deaths, for the leaders benefit…

Would putin step into a cage match, to the death, with Zelensky…???
Only one person need die…

All the tough guy rhetoric, would quickly dissapear then…

4 Likes

I agree completely that it won’t necessarily come to conflict especially after Ukraine.

Probably

2 Likes

I reckon if you spice it up and winner gets a mountain of coke, then Zelensky will win for sure :rofl:

2 Likes

Is Putin really as tough physically, as he wants you to believe…

Ask his oncologists….:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Deep down at heart Putin is still a Soviet so no one should worry about him because he’ll perish due to lack of food anyways, typical Soviet traditions.

Putin is a psychopath…he cares, greatly, what the rest of the world will think of him , when he’s gone…psychopaths care so much, about how they appear , to others… their self image , and legacy , is actually contained in the minds of others…

They cannot stand it, if THEY even think, OTHERS , think of them as weak…a prisoner , of their own minds…

Interesting thoughts above. 368 billion you say, AUS exports that in coal per year yet greenies want it stopped. Have a think about that before you jump on the green train. What do you think pays for all the handouts right now, medicare, ADF, every damn thing. It sure aint sugar.

Should have gone nuclear power generation decades ago, we have our own research reactor already and store nuclear waste. Have been for decades. Some of UK’s nuclear waste is in storage in a warehouse in Melbourne. I’m all for renewable energy but when you look up what you need to make the renewables infrastructure, AUS has it all, it is very toxic and you’ll change your mind.

CCP wants global control. One way they think they can do it is by taking TSMC. Which won’t happen those labs will be scuttled at the first sign of invasion. Even still it will have world wide effects. Their attempt at refiring trade relations with AUS just blew up in their face. They are like a baby without a rattle.

Couple things with the diesel/electric v nuke. De’s have to refuel and surface to run the diesel to recharge the batts. Nukes do need to refuel too… in about 30 years. Nuke subs are also much faster submerged with more power on tap.

The nuke sub naysayers. Well what is your big bright idea to defend Australia :thinking:

1 Like

Read a funny comment on reddit that I figured I’d share, because after 6 shots of glenmorangie it’s hilarious.

“It’s a good thing they invited Australia instead of France, I don’t think FUKUS would send the right message to our enemies.”

I laugh at Paul Keatings rant on the sub deal.

Wonder who struck the deal back in the early 90’s to ship our excess “grain for guns” deal. Couldn’t have been Paul Keating :rofl:

Ships of excess grain went to China for 300,000 Chinese Norinco SKS-D. 60k got handed in the buy back. Some are showing up but a long way to go.

Gun shops across Australia were selling them for 70-90 a piece with 3x 30 round mags. Norinco ammo was available by the crate loads at around .07 cents a shot for FMJ steel core. Shit gun and shit ammo. A few local shops I visited the front floor was just crates upon crates.

Mr Paul Keating did that.

2 Likes

The good old days of “limited freedom” in Aus with crates of ammo and shitty cheap guns on the floor… I miss those days …

but your absolutely right about keating every cunt is cumming out of the wood work as if they have a vaild opinion that fucking matters or something ?

if they keep trying so hard too dig up useless old cunts they will need a crystal ball and be asking the fuckn spirits for there opinion next at this rate :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Ehh I mean say what you will about Keating, but he brought Australia’s economy up from the 20th to 6th best managed economy in the developed world, according to the OECD. And I trust the OECD, they’re a bunch of like. Actual experts.

Then Howard trashed our ranking and dragged us down to #10 during the most prosperous era of the worldwide economy ever. And as shit as the SKS’s may have been, Howie took away your right to own one.

Then Rudd and Gillard brought us to #1, in the middle of the global financial collapse.

Then the Libs brought us back to 10th as of Turnbul. I’m not sure how much further down scummo dragged us.

2 Likes

Keating was all about economics, he did absolutely zero for any defence spending in his time. He did unsuccessfully try to get a militery tie with Indonesia to have their 200M people as the foot soldiers frontline of any attempt with our technology but East Timor shot that to pieces.

3 Likes

Howard is a babbling idiot. He’s the dickwad that sold ADI to french Thales for quick cash. Now you can’t even get pistol powder for reloading for nearly four years now.

As for the the 96 ban any PM would have pushed for that at the time the “privilege” to own certain firearms, we don’t have rights to own firearms and it’s not written into our constitution like USA.

Same deal happened in NZ with J Adern doing the exact same thing. Few differences between the 2 circumstances.

I like how it was just advertised that because of oversupply of lambs to abattoir the price has dropped but the consumer which is you get to pay the same price for the next 6+ months at supermarkets and the producer gets less. What’s the gov doing about that… nothing, again.

5 Likes