The Shit Pit

His speeches in parliament have included solutions to the issues he identifies. Dismissing him removes the impact that he is making by openly identifying the problems of the Canberra bubble

In our current political climate, everyone just needs to be against Labor’s tyranny. Don’t need to align with any particular party just not Labor!
Their self entitled mandate to push through whatever they feel without proper consultation and prior review is out of control, and out of line.

But I agree, you can’t just have a whinge and offer not solution, but creating the discussion point is at least awareness and a start on the right path. That has been the Liberals main flaw in the last few decades, they- and Labor for that matter; are just kids bullying each other with tit for tat bullshit. No solutions, just “they are more shit than me” garbage politics.

And let’s face it… the last election offered no great choices. NONE. It was literally the South Park “giant douche and turd sandwich”

I mean, would we be better off under a Dutton majority in an alternate reality? Doubtful. It would just have been a different flavour of shit. And that friends… is what is truly fucked about our politics. We are fucked from both wings of the same bird.

I only hope the next election gets something different. These pricks, need reminding they are meant to work for and represent us, the people.
And, as a rant.

The fuck are we paying a pension for them once they have effectively been fired?
Do a shit job, get voted out. Mate- you just got fired. Here have a lifetime pension above most working public servants wage. It is bullshit. Join the centrelink queue you useless prick. End off!

Anyway… These are some of the questions the people want answers and change for.

2 Likes

Yep, why I warned all and sundry off voting Labor under their current leadership. Yet they still got in. Stupid preferential voting and people not knowing how to avoid it.

Ticked all the boxes I knew Lab would do so far including more debt, which is normal for Labor anyway.

Dutton couldn’t do any worse but I didn’t vote for either of them. Never do.

There’s only one person that makes sense to me out of all of them. But he’s only a senator in QLand unfortunately. Told him run for PM, pretty please LOL

Fully agree the lifelong extraordinary pension once they are sacked is ridiculous. Should be same as my Mum and Dad. Maybe half, see how ya fuckin go living on that ya tossers.

2 Likes

Tec-9, or a tec-12…!!?

:rofl: :rofl:

Looks like this Daisy model 12 tec-9

Wow.!

I was just joking…

Didn’t know a model actually existed…!!

Big Bore Energy…!!

image

Okay… so it’s an inflatable boat…

But it comes in A-10 Warthog config… hell yeah! The front cannon’s actually a functioning water cannon :rofl:

Also available as a motorbike, APC, battle tank, etc.

Damn shame they’re shipping from the U.S.A. :thinking:


I put the A10 and the Yamaha in a cart just to see what they were going to charge for shipping to Australia.

Quantity 1

WaveFloats™ Inflated Motorized Jet Floaties

A10 Float

$102.00

Shipping Protection

$9.00

Priority Shipping

$11.00

30 Day Guarantee

Free

Quantity 1

WaveFloats™ Inflated Motorized Bike Floaties

Yamaha Float

$102.00

Cost summary

Item

Value

Subtotal · 5 items

$224.00

Shipping

Free

Total

AUD**$224.00**

And the shipping -

Standard International
6 to 12 business days

Buuut, 224AUD for 2 of them delivered to Australia sounds a little suspect.

Agreed.

What’s the old saying? If it sounds too good to be true, it prabably is? :rofl:

What cool little units though… the bikes look awesome. :+1:

WaveFloats Motorized Bike Floaties Review 2026 | Is WaveFloats.store Legit or a Scam?

50mph! lol, you’d need a boat licence for that here, ditch the bud lite and have to wear a life jacket.

5 hours on a charge. No independent reviews. Yea na.

I’m a bit absent this week as I’m in the big smoke of Fremantle visiting my daughter.

Having an awesome time hanging with her at the Recording Studio meeting heaps of different Bands as well as her music friends and Staff at her 2nd Job at the Buffalo Club in Freo.

Had an open mike comedy show the first night and a couple of live bands at other Freo Hotels last night.

But before that I managed to find a Shooting Gallery about half an hour away as a suprise little gift for her, as she has mentioned a few times that she wanted to go shooting again, as hasn’t shot a gun since leaving home and moving to Fremantle around 6 years ago.:confused:

We got 40 rounds/4 mags with a GLOCK 9mm, where she’s actually never shot a handgun before, so it was a perfect opportunity to spend some time teaching her all the proper handling/loading/reloading/clearing techniques.

Thought it might take a couple of mags before she got the hang of it, but she was like a duck to water!

Two of the first shots onto a larger metal target, then the rest of the mag she hit 8 small swinging targets in a row!:open_mouth:

Was even more impressed when she experienced a jam in the ejection port with an ejected casing wedged in the slide and stopped immediately.:clap:

Explained how the rounds were low powered target rounds that have a have a habit of not cycling the slide properly, showed how to safely clear the gun, reload and go again.

I waited until the last mag just to have 2 shots to see if I “still had it”, and bang bang, two perfect rounds on target, glad that I didn’t look like an idiot in front of her or the instructors.:joy:

Even got a little souvenir each to mark the occasion.

Still have 3 days up here, so depending on finances, might book another session before I leave for the journey home again.:crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

@Friendly_Fire a Franken-ukulele

I’m not gonna show my Daughter this…
She’ll bloody want one!:joy:
Loving the design and engineering behind this, very impressive indeed.:clap:

1 Like

Yeah… nah… that’s just weird. :rofl:

Unless it magically sprouts two extra strings, it’ll always just be a ukelele with pop out sides. :laughing:

I was thinking the same thing, even with the brilliant design for the counterlevered strings, it’s still basically a Ukelele sounding instrument with the tone simply being dropped through the extra reverberation along the strings when the neck is extended.

Still a cool looking design, but definitely not an actual “electric guitar” in operation.

My Dad just sold his Ibanez for $1500.

I said wheres my half. I went fucking halves with Mum for your birthday. Refund please Dad. :rofl: :v: Diddly squat as per usual :rofl:

I reckon all I need in my collection to fill any need now is decent strat clone in SSS config.

Although, I dunno why… I hardly ever play a strat on the bridge.

But if that neck pick up and inbetween position’s tones are gòod enough for John Mayer, they’re good enough for this old hack! :+1:

1 Like