The Shit Pit

Sorry.
Only after they ate 90% of the meal…they decided they didnt like it.

But, full refund please…!! :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:
BTW, im a foodie journalist…!!

2 Likes

worst thing that happened today…go…!!

(apart from more, rain in NSW.)…

1 Like

I did not get layed today :weary:

2 Likes

A rainy sunday, is perfect sleep in weather…

Maybe a breakfast in bed, was required, to give her a reason to linger…

1 Like

Yep your right I deserve breakfast in bed on a rainy day.
It’s the least I deserve for being a long suffering husband.
And while she is up she can wash the bikes😜

3 Likes

Get a bull pup or I’ll circumcise you with a rusty nail

Err you feeling alright :rofl:

Bwahahaha…… Squiddy feeling alright?
We all know better than that :roll_eyes::joy:

Are you still into shoving hot things up your arse?

Seems I missed out on that adventure, I’ll have to visit more often :thinking: :joy:

If we need to circumcise squiddy, we’ll need tweezers, and a magnifying glass…!!! :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Might need to borrow the Hubble Space Telescope for that exercise :rofl:

2 Likes

I apologise for the change of topic but I just HAVE to tell you guys about this amazing deal.

What a bargain.

3 Likes

I’d rush out and get two at that price if I were you.
The more you buy, the more you save :+1::joy:

2 Likes

They need to get someone to tidy up their website. There are multiple listings for the 3304T. Then there’s the items that are missing from searches and from categories and haven’t even mentioned the Glocks with beaver tail and grip safety. Only site that’s worse is CEH although haven’t looked at GBU in the last few months

2 Likes

Well, i guess with Henry Cavill being dropped as superman,

trump will have to fill in the gap…

( though trump thinks he would have to de-power, to get to superman level)

trump trading cards…$99 each…OMFG…!! :face_vomiting: :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

Please, someone just put him in a nursing home / mental health facility / prison…

2 Likes

Oh fuck yea just whacked it on the mastercard I’ll fuck around with the numbers later :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

Interesting pre Xmas catchup with a group of local farmers today.

Harvest was a hot topic. Most aren’t even going to bother doing it next year, after having bumper yields surpassing records here for 30+ years the price dropped $50 per tonne during harvest to $260.

I was getting that price 12 years ago, yet fuel has doubled since then and fertilizer has quadrupled so you run at a loss of cost to put it in to your return, you are paying to do it and apparently time isn’t worth anything as it soaks up to half of your year in ass in seat depending on your program.

With the east coast floods, crop damages and current world events I thought the price would be up there, but nope running with 2010 prices. All the grain buyers in Australia are unregulated anymore by the AU Gov after they dissolved ABB and AWB as they needed the funds for other shit. Canada bought what was left of AWB and renamed it Viterra outright who runs all the receiving silos around here just so they could get all the silos. All of them after shutting half of them down.

Glad I stopped mucking around with that shamozzle when I last grew a barley crop in 2012 and got what they are paying now and covered costs just. I only do Rye for mostly sheep feed and if I can sell it(which this year I can’t because my states mill into flour for human bread consumption is full and not accepting anymore).

The gov should be stepping in and trying to export the extra AUS does not need, but being Labour farming is the last thing they give a shit about. Oh well they’ll find out next year when they have fuck all. Some of the moosive broadacre farmers are really scratching their heads.

Why do something if you can not make a return? Even when you have done everything right.

Price of food on shelves continues to rise. Producers get fuck all so can’t afford to grow it. Nice work Albo, hope you choke on a lamb chop bone on Australia Day.

Just thought I’d share for civvies that are unaware. Disregard if you don’t care it’s fine. Avagooday!

3 Likes

So sorry to hear, but I am also a WA farmers family for years.

Too tired right now, but will re-read/comprehend tomorrow and get back with what’s happening on this side of the country as well :thinking::+1:

Just deleted my #Gelsoftau account.

As you are all well aware, I’m not a computer geek, have no television, no computer/laptop etc.
I work in the remote WA country and have never had any need for modern internet/WiFi/computers/gaming/Television/Radio/Newspaper’s etc.

Might sound backwards, but by Christ, when conversing with “normal” people in day to day interactions, it’s mind blowing how completely brainwashed and programmed these people are … which makes me appreciate being a rare old school Australian that was actually taught to think for themselves and be questioning/critical of anything that was fed to us by the Government/media :confused:

So much to the point that can’t even hold a conversation or discuss basic daily life interactions with themselves or their world around them!

Religion, Politics, social issues such as Global Warming, Health Care, Economy etc. topics…… their answers and opinions are only duplicated Government/media brainwashed replies :roll_eyes:

The great old Australian piss taking has been replaced with “political correctness.

The great old Australian “common sense” has been replaced by “google” and “fact checkers”.

Our proud history of “Racism” is now being attacked as something that was once a highly respected part of our culture, as to now being completely misunderstood and attacked by those who have no idea about the innocent history and respected behind this culture.

Apologies……. this rant is only a byproduct of TRYING to engage with the modern Discord/Reddit/Online community, but unfortunately all that I have witnessed is a circle jerk of of “OG buddies” who do nothing more than stroke each other’s…… “ego’s” … regardless of their knowledge and experience :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I always thought that this, and any other hobby/online group, was meant to be about support/helping each other to build up the interest in the hobby.

Unfortunately this old dog just cannot relate to the modern attitudes of “being popular” online, sucking up to those “Influencer” people online, or joining in as part of their fans and followers who will jump through hoops to back up whatever their “gods” put online.

Thanks, but I’m just gonna stick with these simple good old forum’s, where we are all only here to try and help each other out as well as promoting this as a family friendly pastime, NOT as a closed circle of sheep who blindly follow their online messiah’s regardless of whether their opinions are right or wrong.

Loves yas all, keep up the great work and really enjoying being part of the better tier of the non-egotistical community that we are blessed with out there :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

*EDIT: Not specifically targeting Gelsoftau itself, is a very helpful site with plenty good people there :+1:
I have left quite a few different online sites for the reasons above…… just over the whole internet circus experience I think!

9 Likes