The Shit Pit

e-bikes are exempt because they already are regulated under mutiple laws (your states road rules, the one where the motor has to cut out, helmet law) yet e-scooters and that are the wild west basicly, unless we get a federal law alot more states are gonna have diffrent regulations. Tho im with anyone who questions that these things are motor vehicles as last i checked that normaly is called a thing like a car or motorbike, not a dinky little scooter someone strapped motors and batterys onto.

1 Like

I think they were put into place because people aint obeying the speed laws n kids are getting cleaned up by crackies on 5k scooters at 70km/h

2 Likes

Yeah, all I can understand is that they are worried about insurance and lawsuits from these incidents with people getting injured or killed.

Who’s responsible for these costs?
A 10 year old at the park, a crackhead on the streets…… someone has to be accountable and cover the insurance liabilities, which unfortunately always comes down to all of us paying more taxes for it :roll_eyes:

mm read something about e scooters being fined a few months ago in Now sucks Wales. Oh well fk green energy drive a mack truck instead and roll coal :rofl: :laughing:

1 Like

There was a video of an e scooter going straight through a shop front window , Melbourne or Sydney one of the two. Just going too fast on sidewalks. I think it was Melbourne as the shop owner was crying he couldnt afford yet again to replace the shop window after it had been busted so many times during riots.

1 Like

the crackies also like to play chicken with everyone swerving into them as if its some sort of game

Fortunately I live in bumfuck nowhere, so I miss out on these types of people and trends :blush:

I think I would be a very stressed and angry person if I ever had to deal with being near large populations or cities.

1 Like

also the ammount of kids stealing them and ditching them in fucked places. i sound like n old person but do these people just not have any standards anymore are people so fucked at raising kids what is wrong with the world

1 Like

Yeah, that’s pretty fkd up and unfortunately becoming quite the normal behaviour :roll_eyes:

Here’s an incident from my old home town of Mandurah showing the attitude of the brain dead idiots who are around these days :rage:

1 Like

sounds cruel but cant we just put these creatures down so they dont breed more and just become worse n worse

2 Likes

Jesus calm down lol, they’re insufferable wankers, not child molesters.

Make them do a thousand hours of community service or something, that’ll set them right. You’re not gonna deface something that you’ve spent 100 hours cleaning.

1 Like

you would think that mentality would be passed on but they wouldnt even do the community service because their parents would do everything in their power for them to get out of it

I ask myself the same question when going to the big smoke, people can’t drive for shit trying to push a 4WD off the road with a buzz box no indicating, doing what ever they feel like and fuck everyone else. Always me first, no curtesy, can’t wait 5 secs for someone else to get by. No one gives a fuck anymore. Mind you there are some good ones, a middle aged lady let me in merge in roadworks and I saw she had youguns onboard, so I stuck my arm out the window and waved a thanks.
I read some climate activists chopped the top off the German Christmas tree FFS, like what the hell, plant another one and there’s your christmas tree. I bet they couldn’t be fucked watering it and looking after it. I’ve got about 60 Pine trees. How dumb are people.

1 Like

you need a license for everything , nowadays…

Why not, a license to have kids…??

" can you afford them, will you love them, be there for them, and teach teach them basic morals of human / animal existence…??"
( animal herds seem to live together, better than humans do , at times…)

If not, enforced sterility…Hell, they still enforce parking tickets…

1 Like

Is that A or B class, or are you H class and what’s the magazine capacity :thinking: :rofl:

Class A

As in Fonzie’s…" Eyyyyyyyyy" :rofl: :rofl:

Send em to a long stint in Vietnam

speaking of people who shouldnt be allowed to breed…

doing some last minute Xmas shopping.
A couple passed the other way, bloke pushing the pram, the woman screaming and swearing at him, at the top of her lungs…

he’s a " fuckin stupid useless prick, cause ya didnt take the photos…I fuckin told ya to take the photos, ya stupid c*nt…"

2year old screaming and crying, bloke head down, looking battered and broken…

I cannot stand toxic and abusive people…
God help that poor child, growing up in a relationship like that…
Some people, should indeed, be rendered sterile…
Nobody needs that toxicity, anytime, let alone xmas time…

Take care of your loved ones, and appreciate the good people you have in your life…

6 Likes

Saw a couple pushing a young kid in a pram recently kid looked about 2-3 years old the couple was obviously on ice or another similar hard drug doing typical crack head things yelling at poor coles workers screaming throughout a busy shopping centre feel really bad for that young bloke hopefully his parents can kick whatever addiction they have and focus on the welfare of themselves and there child

2 Likes

Its sad domestic violence against men is so common yet completely acceptable n nothing gets done about it

2 Likes