The Shit Pit

At least, the Johhny Depp case, brought 1 thing, into the public eye / conversation…

Women, absolutely, can be offenders…

Phyisical violence leaves phyisical bruises, but emotional violence / abuse doesn’t , and is so much harder to prove…

Especially when in court, a female offender , can " lie and cry", and is far more likely to be believed… A.H. taunted J.D. , over exactly that…

I hope no one here is in that position, voice recorders are the ultimate proof, especially when offenders later try to minimise, what they said, and did…

Anyway, its nearly xmas, time to put this topic to bed…

Enjoy the festive season y’all ( i’m working Xmas day, townsville overnight…!!!)

…but thats ok…if im at work , it means somebody, with a young family , is at home, making happy memories, with their fam…

Merry Xmas, to all…!!

1 Like

mm got a mate going through hell with his narcissist Mrs. She has claimed the physical abuse so my mate only gets 4hrs per week to see his lovely daughters that I have seen grow up heading towards teenage. She has also racked up a $180k lawyer bill without paying a cent so far and trying to take him to the cleaners. The courts always favour the female that is a given.
Icing on the cake mate goes to hand the girls over after his 4hr allowed session at the police station where it has to happen, mum rolls up parro to pick the kids up, jacket on upside down and inside out been at a winery all day. Had a friend driving for her, police asked her to submit to an alco test she said no and that was that. Off they went. My friend said why couldn’t, police said no we can not influence any decisions but in that case if you said I don’t want them to go with pissed mum they would have enforced it. All caught on camera from the Police that took 10 days to process and to be released needs both my mate and the drunk mum to sign off on it for it to be released.

Like whats the fucking point of all this shit. Guess who won’t sign for it’s release. Sad for me to see one of my best mates for over 20 years get crushed by a bitch that is having a middle age crisis and goes fucks everything including his school friend partying like it’s no tomorrow. So much money it’s crazy.

A real fine example of a female that is X

that’s what they teach women to be like these days majority of women don’t hold any traditional family values

2 Likes

I mean. Good for them? Traditional family values are fine, but they’re not for everyone.

Being a douchebag’s not okay, obviously, but you can be whatever sort of woman you want in The Year of Our Lord 20-current year.

Anyone else love how fucking greedy Microsoft is? A few weeks ago my Xbox account got shut down by them because the old work email I had used was inactive, so down the drain was hundreds upon hundreds of dollars and hours. And when I contacted them to fix it they said that they can’t help, just get another account and buy all my games That I Own again. And to sum it all up, the Mrs got me a very expensive headset today, which doesn’t even work because Microsoft didn’t licence Logitech to use their wireless output.
End of Rant.

WTF they can’t do that, they have to accept your change of email. What happens like the recent data breaches and people have had no choice but to change all of their info, licences, emails etc, what they just say no?

What the hell with the wireless. I’m using Logitech wireless gaming headset with Micro$oft OS no problem :thinking: You got G hub installed? Use the dongle that should have came with your headset, it’s different protocol Logitech specific. What model is it?

1 Like

That’s weird I always found Microsoft support to usually be really helpful they used to always give me warranty fixes for controllers after they got stick drift way after the manufactures warranty had expired. Guess all companies nowadays are going down the shit bag route really need to get accc to go kick some companies asses so they start acting rationally

1 Like

Dongle goes into the usb port, but the series x doesn’t have audio on the ports so it’s useless. It’s a Logitech G936
And yeah. Customer support said that there’s no way to get it back, even though the account is still sitting there on the console. Just can’t sign in because the password keeps coming up as wrong even though it’s the same password I’ve used for years, and when I try to reset the password via the email, it says the email address is non existent.
Oh and to top it all off. They’re still charging me for game pass ultimate each month. Yes I have spoke to the bank and they couldn’t do anything.

Did that account have a backup email ? I’m assuming not because would’ve been an easy fix but I’m assuming your account has been around since atleast the 360 era so cooked I guess which is shit. If your trying to find a different wireless headset that works for series x/s I love my razer kaira pro works really nice and decently cheap on sale I’m guessing you might be switching to play station or pc after this Microsoft shit fuckery though don’t blame you either.

1 Like

Nah. Made another account and already bought most of my games back. Gave up on PC, it’s not worth it, and PlayStation controllers are uncomfortable. Plus I prefer halo. Im probably going to keep the headset for my PC and Mac, but may also get some Astro A50s.

Ah yes someone else has the brain cells to know halo will always be top dog even though infinite sucks more dirty clits then bill Clinton. I’m guessing you play a lot of mcc

1 Like

Ah your on console, well you’re screwed then :rofl: I gave up on consoles years ago as it was a monoply and can’t do what I need to do ie run a business as well. So much cheaper it’s not funny. As long as you know what you are doing somewhat.

You still should be to access your Microsoft account though that’s fkd up. What the hell with your bank, they can damn well cancel anything upon your request. Doesn’t make any sence :thinking: Change bank.

Doesn’t matter Halo is on PC and better graphicly. Stick your console up your butthole, because you’ll need to fork out another grand for the next model shortly when they cut your current one off :rofl:

You can get micro$oft controllers for PC anyway.

Where you can fk up is buying the brand new PC gear as that can be spendy. I just upgraded mine for $150 to see me through 2024 playing high end titles after not spending a dime on it for 10 years. It depends how you piece it and with what. Buy last generation components either new with reduced price or second hand if you trust the source and you will save so much money it’s not funny.

For 899 my series x runs 4k@120hz. My 3080 Ryzen 7 can’t do that.
I just took another look at my dispute paperwork, and it says call the ACCC if there’s a problem

Oh well your money would have cost you a packet for a decent 4k monitor more than your out of date console because if you don’t get a decent one you might as well run 1080p. Enjoy

60 inch 4K 120hz Hisense flatscreen from the luxury of my recliner. And anyway, computers need to be upgraded every time a new game comes out. Way more expensive in the long run.

You are well aware that is a false statement. But you may be under the impression you have to upgrade for perceived improvements that aren’t much at all. Very false seeing as I have hardly touched mine in 8 years and can play Cyberpunk fine even though it is a very unoptimised game. Those Hisense monitors are terrible with bad response time. Cheap for a reason.

My mission control has been set up with a nice comfy lounge chair for the hours grinding out bookwork or just blasting away, or watching youtube, or movies, or anything really does it all.

1 Like

I’m not talking monitor, I mean a flatscreen.

Yea I know they don’t make monitors only TV’s. They are ok I guess but you loose a lot of eye candy, yes they can do 4k, but not 120hz as the panel they use are 120hz but are limited to 60hz which doesen’t matter anyway because Xbox consoles are limited to 30-60FPS to avoid tearing. Plus they are made by the CCP :rofl: State owned company they are.

I’m not trying to shit can your decision but if you’d done a little more research a 3080 especially paired with a Ryzen7 is a mismatch plus the 3080 is not capable of 4k gaming to start with. Nvidia says it is, but it is not a smooth experience.

I get it you probly didn’t have time or patience to delve deeper in to it but I’ve been gaming for over 30 years. One thing it has taught me don’t jump on the newest best thing straight away until it becomes mainstream and proven. CPU’s in things like Xbox would be about equivalent to my 12yo cpu. Things are making leaps and bounds in the bus data transfer dept, not so much in CPU been mostly stagnate for 10+ yrs. I’ll be waiting untill PCIe gen5 comes on mainstream before buying anything and possibly the new CPU tech that is in development.

1 Like