The Shit Pit

4 Likes

Happy New Year :partying_face: :champagne: :tropical_drink: :cocktail: :wine_glass: :beer:

5 Likes

Happy New Years to one and all too! :partying_face:
We had to wait a few extra hours though :joy:

4 Likes

This is the saddest thing in my life so far :cry:

1 Like

Aussie blonde soldier owns a US Marine up top :rofl:

7 Likes

Got a laugh out of this :rofl:

2 Likes

They could have easily made a few bucks from gel blaster regulation/taxes… but nooo…

1 Like

That’s some NSW shit

Breaking:

Actual found footage of @BME at work

1 Like

preposterous…!!

I play the saxaphone, much better than that…!!
And, after my arm injury, i no longer wear the jacket…!!

Trust me, after last nights cairns return…we do a bit more than that…!! :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Was just reading the basic rules and saw that rule number 2 doesn’t include squidism I would also like to accuse @BME of this crime

1 Like

This ain’t Animal Farm mafaka, and I ain’t Squealer. We ain’t changing the sign to say 2 Legs Good, 8 Legs Better.

1 Like

I’m bout to pull the napoleon and take over this shit

I knew I was destined to die a Snowball.

I know how to convert squiddy to 2legs good.
Rip off six……!!

Having a chill evening and just cruising through some of my favourite tunes with a black duck or two washing down today’s dust intake :beers:

Just listening to this and thought would share as I doubt many people outside of WA would have ever heard of this great local band :thinking:

I know them personally and have been invited to pretty much all of their local gigs years past.

This song was actually written and sung by the drummer, who was in a relationship with my best mate’s sister that had just turned to custard…… so has a good bit of my own personal understanding behind the lyrics, but an awesome song regardless that’s probably relatable to many others out there.

Check out their albums and playlists…… awesome old redneck Wild West Australian music that’s always much different from most bands out of the eastern states :thinking:

They must have been alroight considering their achievements in the WAMI Awards over many years :ok_hand:

1 Like

What didn’t you hit the ground :rofl: :laughing:

You do you, hope your shit goes well. I’d frighten it out of ya if you weren’t in such a c*nt of a state :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

Apologies for interrupting the pit tonight…… now I’m on here, I’ll scroll back through and join in on the topic at hand :joy::+1:

Oh my bad I just joined too :beers: