Today, USA...( or, im in trump territory, and have to worry about concealed carry citizens..)

Whats your vector, victor…??!

2 Likes

Roger clarence 324 :joy:

1 Like

Surely you can’t be serious?

I’m always serious… and don’t call me Shirley. :laughing:

1 Like

Ok…first up for the mini review…
Taurus PT-111… for the grand total of $12 US !!

Cheapo manual springer…
i need something with a trigger, so i Don’t GET triggered…!! :rofl: :rofl:

You get what you pay for, advertised at 180 fps, and that sounds about right…a bit of spring compression there, and leaves a welt on your foot, very quickly…!!

I think it would dent a aluminium can, but not go through it.
20 round mag, green bb’s provided to give off gel vibes, fun quiet indoor stress relief…!! Take that, pizza box…!!

Fairly sturdy construction for its price point…im guessing several hundred( maybe a thousand?) shots before it breaks…but you’ve had your $12 worth of fun…

Cant comment about range / accuracy…
This thing ain’t going outside…

Ok…Big Mac ( no fries) time… Ding Ding, round two…

It must be said, this is a steal, in terms of price and quality , vs our BF mac-10.

For $90, you get a much more solidly built unit, fantastic battery system, better build quality, in built hop up…and it just Feels, so much better…!!

The online reviews complained about the " cheap plastic feel"…they should hold a BF. I reckon the BF’s would sell for about $35-40 over here, and be one tier off bottom quality level.

This unit is solid, the safety works, semi / full auto switching…315 fps on .2g bb’s. And the custom battery, fits into the custom battery slot intimately, so no rattle and shaking around.

The mag is 150-200 bb’s . wind up at bottom is easily accessible.
If i was able to take it outside, id see how long it lasts for…what runs out first, the mag or the winding.?
Rof is a bit slow …450 r/min, but a higher voltage battery would fix that.

Metal gears / gearbox too…

I wanna take it home with me…!!

It just goes to show, how much we pay for 2nd tier stuff back home…and premium gear costs a bomb…

The kit was meant to come with a suppressor but someone snaffled it…
Hence the discount…

Hop up hiding in the chamber…

@Bikersmurf …where abouts are you living, when you come over.?

1 Like

Good old preorders…

Looks blade runner-ish…but a lil chunky…!

1 Like

This, on the other hand…

2 Likes

Yeah, that bullpup shottie is highly desirable, for sure. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Staying at Round Rock about 20 minutes out of Austin for a while.
Until my son’s ranch becomes available in Huntsville in July.
Then that becomes home base.
He lives and works in Houston
We plane to do the RV thing and see more of the states.
Or I can just stay on the ranch and raise Mexicans.
I hear there is a market for them

Cool.
I’ll send you a PM a bit later…

1 Like

Perfect example of how Oz is duped on money and quality. Why I tend to not go for it unless it is something I really must have. For me a thousand dollars is better spent on my other toys :wink:

1 Like

Difference in mindset too…

Over in oz, were told " your lucky to have this".

Our offerings/ pricepoints over in oz, would be ignored over here in the states…

Yet, Victorians would sell kidneys, to be allowed the privelige, of paying top dollar, to legally have gelsoft…

2 Likes

On the positive side…
315 fps, .2g bb/s… equates to one half apple penetration, up close…!!
:rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Now ya gotta pick em all up after spraying the insides of your accommodation :joy:

biodegradable.

Thats why they have mexican cleaners…!
Gotta keep them empolyed…!!

Firing into a towel, makes a good backstop…

My NZ pulse rifle was chronoed at 380-400 fps out the box…

No wonder it stung like a bastard, and drew blood, at close range…!

1 Like

Must be the season for it, my fiancé and I got back from 3 weeks in Las Vegas about a week ago :sweat_smile:

Had a good ol’ time, everyone was super friendly (aside from one particularly pissy cabbie that wanted a 60% tip for a $30 cab ride), food was great, got to play with some real steel stuff and see a heap of great old cars. We were over there for the Viva Las Vegas Rockabilly Weekender, probably end up going again next year.

pull the inner barrel and mag and ship them in one package, with the MAC in another.

the problem is this…
No B709 waiting…

If its sent out via Dallas, it’ll most likely go directly to SYD.
Even if you had a b709, they would probably confiscate it anyway.

WITH a b709 waiting, AND landing in brisbane, you have a much better chance…

Flights out of LA, have a 50/50 of SYD/BNE…

Better, to give it to smurf.!!

And, customs software would be all over a/soft parts.

If i were to have anything sent, it would be simply empty shells / gutted mags, so you can legitimately convert to gel , on arrival.

Pulling, then sending barrels, would be a big no no, as they would say you are planning to assemble back to a/soft…then your name would be up in lights…

1 Like