What are you watching today?

Binge watching the following :+1:

Watching “Parabellum” as we speak… after that it’s gonna be

Because why the hell not?? :laughing:

1 Like

My copy of 4K “Alien” arrived from over seas today…

So, ive think ive gotta do the chronological run…

Alien 4k
Alien Roumulus
Aliens 4k

I love being on holidays…!!

Adopt the motto

Semper en excretia sumus solim profundum variet

You just talked in lorem ipsum.

Could be - colloquial meaning is “We are always in the sheet, only the depth varies”

Enjoyed Borderlands. Surprising it’s on utoob so early and not copyright but oh well :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

yeah I watched that last week, wasn’t too bad, I didn’t mind it.

Im watching the workers trim trees in the centre median of the M1 from the bump truck in between researching videos dissembling gel blaster gearboxes

Now it got DMCA’d. Not that I would waste my time on such a movie.

you’re welcome :call_me_hand:t2:

I still wouldn’t. Maybe for deadpool and wolverine but not borderlands.

1 Like

it’s got Deadpool and wolverine in HD and a whole gang of the latest movies, in CAM, TS, HD, and BR depending on how nee it is, but HD of Deadpool and Wolverine available for streaming

Been binge watching The Hindley Street Country Club

Don’t know why she didn’t win The Voice

Awesome… Stan just added all of the Resident Evil films… :+1:

Starting with the first one tonight… worth watching if only for Milla Jovovich’s opening shower scene. :thinking:

Don’t think I’ve ever been as frustrated watching a half of football that’s not the Socceroos or the Titans…

That’s a cam TS rip. Head in audience and sound is crap.

HD hasn’t been released yet.

must’ve been mislabeled, i couldve sworn when I watched it it was HD, must’ve been a hdcam… but the quality of cam’s has improved a lot since back in the day

Yeah it’s what they call a Telesync which is a high quality cam with modern cam or HD cam.

The blurring of the screen and not flat gives it away along with the head in the audience, the sound.

Still it’s watchable if you can’t wait for HD. :+1:

yeah I remember the terminology was operating on 3 hours sleep every day all week :flushed::sleeping::flushed::dizzy_face:, I miss the old Telecline (TC), R5, DVDscreeners, and Work print rips that used to pop up every so often. they were more watchable and much better overall quality

havnt seen any of those pop up in a looooong time

1 Like

Added cyberpunk edgerunners to my list of stuff to watch but don’t.

Currently watching the 2023 revival of Takeshi’s Castle on prime video.