What Did You Get Up To Today?

took a few loads of shit to the dump after trimming the fck out of the hedge out Front of the old place, got screwed over due getting the power on again today, turns out it was because the sparky that did the safety check didn’t bother submitting the EWR to Energex so that’s why they wouldn’t come put the fkn power on, leaves it til last minute today to do it so with a bit of luck I’ll finally have power after what will be five days since the new lease started and 18 or so days AFTER the real estate was notified by Energex that there was an issue that needed rectifying…

fkn useless real estate. then she was trying to tell me they weren’t notified and that the power was still on and that the sparky had emailed me the safety certificate despite him not having my email address and asking for it this arvo when he submitted the EWR

Blame shifted from one useless prick to the next and then back again :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

hopefully I’ll have power tomorrow…

fkn better

Whaat the fark. That is non compliance. Bloody hell just been going through the meat grinder myself. Pfft pity if I have no power like I did for last 3 days nobody gives a fuck.

God made petrol for a reason. :+1: :wink:

desiel burns longer tho yeah? lol I’ve already gone off my head about it several times but I’d end up flipping a coin to decide which place and then lay down n go to sleep in it after :wink:

just kidding of course but when you’re constantly getting fucked over with this sort of thing and chasing up one real estate for continually fucking up my rent and invoice payments cuz theyve done it again this week :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: whilst chasing up shit that the second real estate should’ve had sorted prior to my move in date, all whilst trying to pack, move, clean, Goto work etc, make you wanna throw in the towel because it all doesn’t seem worth the time, effort, stress, drama… it’s fucked

1 Like

Amen, and you are not alone. I don’t like talking about it because I tend to go off. Reasons you know why.

If somebody would get there shit together it might be helpful :roll_eyes: Like a gov thing

1 Like

Yesterday I picked up my MSI MAG 323UPF 4K monitor and set it up as soon as I got home. I am loving at being able to play games at 4k with DLSS and frame gen.

So good.

Is it compatible with Commodore 64? :joy:

Datasette tape drive and manually uploading games from magazine listing in basic that had errors in them… but you didn’t find that out until you spent hours entering lines of basic ml, then went away and had a coffee and a smoke while your little 64 had an aneurysm trying to load it up.

30 minutes later you came back to a message on your VGA screen that said
“Syntax error line 20”.

Ah, we’ve come a long way :wink:

Where did you end up getting the MSI from?

HAha, or like me Mum ringing up my mates house trying to find where I’ve disappeared to for the last six hours and still haven’t played a game.

Yep Commo64 tape drive :rofl:

1 Like

From scorptec here in nanny state Wankers.

I set it up and put the box away so quickly I don’t think anyone noticed the change.

oh man I miss the old commo 64, was the first game system I had when I was a kid, never had sega or Nintendo’s, gameboys, none of that shit, just the good old commy 64… the batman game was the shizz :bat:

mine had a tape deck drive and a separate floppy diskette drive, those big suckers

1541 MkII disc drive…

How the f*ck did I remember that?? :joy:

Amstrad cpc 464…
My mate had a c64…

Back before games were mainstream popular…
We had a tonne of fun…

And, courtesy of emulators, they are all still available today…!!

Who dares wins2 , was a classic.!!
Harrier attack, was the first cpc game, I ever played.!!

1 Like

I’m not sure but I think the old commo 64 may still be in the oldies shed too…

might have to make the trip to find it one day, along with that fkn tec 9 :rofl::joy:

I remember when my school got the first Amstrad 128 in class for the school. The nerd with red hair hogged it as the teacher didn’t even know how to turn it on :joy: It was pretty cool, even had a lesson on playing games haha It was all black.

I used to hit the pizza bar after school, smash Double Dragon and 1942 :+1:

Parents could never afford a C64, as much as I asked just wasn’t doable. But that’s what friends are for… just use theirs :laughing:

i remember windows 3.11, 95, 98… tech be advancing.

1 Like

Came back here, thats what i did today :laughing:

In more seriousness, been looking at motorbikes all day and then gelblasters cause ive decided screw it just gonna bite the bullet and get some gear for a few games and screw what others in my house say (anti everything remotly dangerous it seems yet drive cars).

it was like late 80’s early 90’s when we got the commo 64 so wasn’t new when we got it

I remember the old 286, 386 PC’s runnings windows 3.1, had mk1 and 2 on it. ran slow as a wet whistle and was easy to win because the movement was so slow :joy::rofl: needed more ram, definitely didn’t run anywhere near as fast as the arcade consoles in the cabinet’s, literally less than half speed :rofl::joy:

Who’s your favourite. I liked Sub Zero and Scorpion just for the Get over here move. Classic. The MK movies have you seen, I enjoyed them thought they are great.

All this talk of MK, has me fired up…

These guys make a very good unit, this is the 19’ version, for a bartop arcade.

10 000 arcade ( and console ) games.
You can buy the matching themed stand, for about $250 extra.

The 19’ screen, is in the correct aspect ratio, for the older arcade games.
Legit company, good value…!!

Wow. Watching a live service game get shut down after 2 weeks is just insane.

1 Like