What Did You Get Up To Today?

I’m more interested in Delta Force even just for the nostalgia being an ex BHD and JO competition player in Novalogic days. Looks the goods so far. Free too. See what happens

Its amusing to me because the devs would have knowen sony pissed off alot of possible players and blocked them out of even getting the game in the first place so low sales happened pretty fast.

1 Like

it can join Atari’s ET in that pit in the mojave.

The game i am referring to is Concord: a game 8 years too late that entered an oversaturated genre where their competitors are better and F2P. Anyone smart enough isn’t gonna spend the money just to try.

mate I only has a trial version of mk2 that had Lui Kang and reptile, pretty sure you couldn’t play as anyone else so I was forced to get really good at Lui Kang and none of my friends could ever beat me, then come the kids later in life, they just mash the buttons, don’t do any proper moves except accidentally and smash ya n ya just like :flushed::flushed:, fkn bullshit :joy::rofl:

1 Like

Knocked out a heap of sheep work, draughting, stock agenting see if I can sell some of the things to pay the bills.

Weather was trash 50-60klm/hr winds again so that was fun eating dirt and the sheep hated it too not playing ball. Fun fun.

More cleaning and clearing shit out of my old place, got power now but no fridge at the new place yet, got one more fish tank to move, touch more cleaning and repair work then it’s done

then comes sorting everything out at the next place :roll_eyes:

I need a vacation lol

One step at a time I keep telling myself, eventually I get there.

Fk me now it’s raining, what happened to the last 8 months of nothing. Murphy got a lot to answer for this year… :laughing:

fuck that Murphy guy… in the ass… with a cactus :cactus:, until he bleeds :fu:t2::joy:

I was asking around about QLD and people said no don’t come or do come.

Ffs make up your mind haha.

Also sold some of my old pc parts.

1 Like

im-gonna-cum-trump

Hmmmm… a trip to Cash Converters under duress is never fun.

Just offloaded a shit ton of guitars and guitar accessories for about a third of their purchase price. :roll_eyes:

“Welcome, sir! How can you help me today?”

“A liberal application of KY before you bend me over and drill me in the keyster would be appreciated…”

Ah well, tough times, needs must and all that rhetoric. :man_shrugging:

Mmm things are not good. Trying to sell sheep myself but it’s not going well. Everything is jammed up, agents are overwhelmed as drought conditions look like continuing and everyone trying to offload heading to summer as there will be little to no feed available even if you wanted to buy hay to feed them. Hay crops are UTS, some germinated a lot didn’t because of dry sowing and it’s too late and to dry to resow now for them.

I need to sell something though to pay the incessant bills that keep going up and rolling in.
I have sowed a feed paddock which is there, but damn it needs a drink or it’ll just wither away.

Not much I can do beyond what I’ve already done. No toys for this black duck. :frowning_face:

1 Like

Cash converters is still a thing?

I do not envy your position.

1 Like

Definitely a thing here in Queensland… and Vic, as far as I know.

1 Like

south aus aswell has cashies, guy on youtube that runs a few channels goes there for weird finds.

1 Like

seems like it’s a day for getting fucked over. I’m getting stitched up by the new real estate, not even going into the details or I’m going to lose my shit and do something stupid and irreversible and Ive got too much to lose to let that happen.

but know I’m feeling your pain guys

today is a fucking shit day

1 Like

Quick question…

Sticky plastics.

I have a LDT MP5, with an inbuilt suppressor, a few years old.

The Supp is getting sticky / tacky to the touch.
I tried washing with warm soapy water, little change.

I have heard isopropyl alcohol ( rubbing alcohol) can be used, but it can damage some plastics…

Thoughts / suggestions.?

1 Like

Try some WD-40, silicone oil or any Fish Oil based products, as long as don’t use anything petrochemical on it😲

No responsibility taken for this advice, but used to work on my rubberised suppressors, maybe do a small test section to see how it reacts first.

Just spray/wet onto a rag and give a wipe over, but don’t use anything fluffy or you will get lint stuck all over it!:+1:

1 Like